the thread about nothing...

EiorOUBUwAAGUaq.jpg

I sure I have close to 10k songs on iTunes.

When I’m at work, and I hit shuffle til I find the one song I want to start with, my music go crazy!!! No skips necessary. But when I’m in a setting where I can look at the songs coming up next I find myself constantly skipping.
There was something about having 5k+ songs on the iPod classic, hitting shuffle and just letting it play that hit different compared to looking up a track on Spotify. Then that damn "smart" shuffle where they either play songs outside of your playlist or only the ones they think you want to hear. That ish gets on my nerves at times.

Had the video Ipod. Always felt those were garbage. My nephew got his for Xmas one year, think I bought me one the following. Only lasted a few years before we both got that sad face error. Did the hack to fix it, but it would only last a while before it came back.

I sure I have close to 10k songs on iTunes.

When I’m at work, and I hit shuffle til I find the one song I want to start with, my music go crazy!!! No skips necessary. But when I’m in a setting where I can look at the songs coming up next I find myself constantly skipping.
I was borderline OCD about having entire albums/mixtapes and not just singles in my library. If I did shuffle I’d have to skip a ton of skits and no name rapper freestyles :lol:

I try to stay on top of adding new songs to specific playlists but it’s a chore…

Back
Top Bottom