the thread about nothing...

There was something about having 5k+ songs on the iPod classic, hitting shuffle and just letting it play that hit different compared to looking up a track on Spotify. Then that damn "smart" shuffle where they either play songs outside of your playlist or only the ones they think you want to hear. That ish gets on my nerves at times.

The iTunes/iPod era was peak music consumption for me. Since iTunes support went away and my old iPods went by the wayside, I've been back to CDs only when I'm anywhere but home. No DSPs for me. But it sucks that some artists I support don't even release physical media, or release a CD version like 6 months later. I want to support artists and I want to listen to albums, not a shuffle with your ******** recommendations.

There was something about having 5k+ songs on the iPod classic, hitting shuffle and just letting it play that hit different compared to looking up a track on Spotify. Then that damn "smart" shuffle where they either play songs outside of your playlist or only the ones they think you want to hear. That ish gets on my nerves at times.
Still have my 160gb classic and actually hooked it up in the dock to my 30k stereo system a few months back. Surprisingly good sound quality.

If you can find any functional classic there’s some easy mods and tutorials out there to add huge SSD drives to them.

12/14/74 - 09/03/01 Never knew that Kevin James would be wife was driving the car in which Thuy was killed in.
IMG_5430.jpeg

Last edited:
Had the video Ipod. Always felt those were garbage. My nephew got his for Xmas one year, think I bought me one the following. Only lasted a few years before we both got that sad face error. Did the hack to fix it, but it would only last a while before it came back.

I still have my 6th gen iPod new in the box. My mom got one each for my bro and I. He opened his and we just shared it. I only opened mine to put a Jordan IV sticker overlay on it but never plugged it in to charge or use or anything, lol.

Was referring to Thuy being killed.
Ok, so the story bugged me. I always knew about the crash, but not so much the particulars of who else was with her. So...Thuy wasn't driving, she was in the car, but she was going to a wedding with the bridesmaids. Her friend Angela Rockwood (Fast and Furious) was getting married to Dustin Nguyen (21 Jump Street), the only mention of Steffiana was an IG post, but I didn't see any news story about it. I'm sure there is one, but I just didn't dig deep enough. It's the accident that caused Angela to become quadriplegic |l.

I had previously shared that a teammate of mine was put into an induced coma last week, with the hope that the forced rest would cause her body to repair itself from whatever had caused the heart attack 2 weeks ago.
Since being in the induced coma, her body has not responded at all.
That's what we've been told at work, along with being told that she is expected to pass away any minute now, I guess.

She is seriously such a beautiful person.

I can't imagine this world without her; I don't want to. :/

Just 51.

I don't even...

Ok, so the story bugged me. I always knew about the crash, but not so much the particulars of who else was with her. So...Thuy wasn't driving, she was in the car, but she was going to a wedding with the bridesmaids. Her friend Angela Rockwood (Fast and Furious) was getting married to Dustin Nguyen (21 Jump Street), the only mention of Steffiana was an IG post, but I didn't see any news story about it. I'm sure there is one, but I just didn't dig deep enough. It's the accident that caused Angela to become quadriplegic |l.

Ya, it was a nasty accident. Angela getting tossed out of the car. She had a long road to recovery to get to where she’s at now.

Last edited:
I had previously shared that a teammate of mine was put into an induced coma last week, with the hope that the forced rest would cause her body to repair itself from whatever had caused the heart attack 2 weeks ago.
Since being in the induced coma, her body has not responded at all.
That's what we've been told at work, along with being told that she is expected to pass away any minute now, I guess.

She is seriously such a beautiful person.

I can't imagine this world without her; I don't want to. :/

Just 51.

I don't even...

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend.

As mentioned in the covid thread, my young neighbor is still in the hospital. Not sure if he’s even talking after his heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom