the thread about nothing...

Speaking of….today might be the day I realize I might be too old for the sneaker stuff. $240 for Foams? Bruh a tire for my car is $220 and Im not running Kumhos. My all time limit is $300.
If the sneakers aren’t $150 they ain’t worth it to me . I am not a sneaker head but I respect a fire pair of kicks they gotta be crack

IMG_2420.jpeg

How far out are we from 4-day work weeks. I already average 10hrs at the office daily (7-6pm) so basically my bosses are getting a free day out of us since there’s no OT for salary. Saturday and Sunday is not enough. It’s really just Saturday since Sunday is laundry, meal prep and house cleaning.

How far out are we from 4-day work weeks. I already average 10hrs at the office daily (7-6pm) so basically my bosses are getting a free day out of us since there’s no OT for salary. Saturday and Sunday is not enough. It’s really just Saturday since Sunday is laundry, meal prep and house cleaning.

I've never understood the "no OT for salary" - surely you have set hours? Why don't you just go home when you've done those hours?

They could literally pass for white, black, indian, latin or arab. Pretty wild lol.
In America maybe...I dated an Armanian chick. Ngl I thought she was Mexican when I saw her online, but talking to her face to face. You could tell she was something else just by the way she held her face.

Your selfless nature
Helped so many lives.
The world now feels
So much worst without you.
So many of us
Are now lost and confused,
Because so many lives
Cared so much about you.

You heard so many people
Share their struggles.
You inspired so many of us
To be our best.