the thread about nothing...

uzmxwixy4and1.webp

Just saw she's a weird scientologist...
Circling back around to this comment like I said, I can't concern myself with which illogical, destructive belief system someone subscribes to, but as far as the Danny Masterson stuff, this was nice to see yesterday:

Screenshot_20240907_015652_Reddit.jpg

Drove all the way to my job to get my paycheck…

Hoping to get that cash to make a nice dinner for my uncle before he rides out back to NY…

Deposit my check…

Only to have Chase bank freeze it until Tuesday the 10th…

Thanks Chase… :stoneface: you guys just ****** my uncles dinner…

Lovely. 👏:angry:

I coulda just stayed home & gotten my check when I work next. Waste of my damn time. 👎

**** u guys for this Chase.

Last edited:
Drove all the way to my job to get my paycheck…

Hoping to get that cash to make a nice dinner for my uncle before he rides out back to NY…

Deposit my check…

Only to have Chase bank freeze it until Tuesday the 10th…

Thanks Chase… :stoneface: you guys just ****** my uncles dinner…

Lovely. 👏:angry:

I coulda just stayed home & gotten my check when I work next. Waste of my damn time. 👎

**** u guys for this Chase.
Don't blame Chase. Unless you got the funds to cover the check in case it bounces, a check WILL be put on hold. Its been that way for DECADES. Get that direct deposit. Avoid paper checks at all costs.

Don't blame Chase. Unless you got the funds to cover the check in case it bounces, a check WILL be put on hold. Its been that way for DECADES. Get that direct deposit. Avoid paper checks at all costs.
My online photo deposits always clear immediately, but for some reason they ****** this one. 😏

Back
Top Bottom