the thread about nothing...

I don't have a license though..

Been getting these crazy headaches after being in front A computer for over a hour..... It's not a tumor :smh:

how old r u
About to be 20... Moms car got totaled when I saw in driver's ed and she hasn't gotten a new one since.

I had that white slip joint back then but never went to the DMV get it transferred to a permit. :smh: straighten my car situation is high on my priority list

If you were asking my age in regards To the headaches disregard that. :lol:

Last edited:
Thursday! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm down :evil:

34i1o5c.jpg

I love her, today
Cause it's Wednesday, I won't be late
Now I need to know how you're feeling when I'm free

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Was reading out front of my class before it started.
AWG sitting next to me on her phone.
She coughs, but another sound came out.
She farted pretty loud. The cough didn't suppress the sound.
I left before the stench hit me.

Was reading out front of my class before it started.
AWG sitting next to me on her phone.
She coughs, but another sound came out.
She farted pretty loud. The cough didn't suppress the sound.
I left before the stench hit me.
You should have given it a chance, it might have smelled like rose's.

true story:

i was going down on a girl and she was all moaning and into it then she starts saying she's about to "finish" and then i guess she hits that point, she then grabs my head, buries it into her and let's out a loud fart rip, she grabs a pillow, covers her face and won't stop laughing, while i'm all like 
mean.gif

true story:
i was going down on a girl and she was all moaning and into it then she starts saying she's about to "finish" and then i guess she hits that point, she then grabs my head, buries it into her and let's out a loud fart rip, she grabs a pillow, covers her face and won't stop laughing, while i'm all like :smh:

:lol: happened to my boy and he bounced with a quickness then proceeded to tell all of us

Chick never lived it down...high school :lol:

those pretty girls
mean.gif

there's this girl i am friends with and she is gorgeous, mexican with green eyes, she would tell me about her going doo doo and all this stuff and i would be like, wtf, she would be open about it and laugh and be vivid with her stories too
sick.gif
 wanted to wife her up but i don't know anymore

true story:
i was going down on a girl and she was all moaning and into it then she starts saying she's about to "finish" and then i guess she hits that point, she then grabs my head, buries it into her and let's out a loud fart rip, she grabs a pillow, covers her face and won't stop laughing, while i'm all like :smh:

Last edited:
those pretty girls:smh:
there's this girl i am friends with and she is gorgeous, mexican with green eyes, she would tell me about her going doo doo and all this stuff and i would be like, wtf, she would be open about it and laugh and be vivid with her stories too:x  wanted to wife her up but i don't know anymore

same **** you'd joke about with your buddies....sounds like a cool chick to me.

Dec. 6th.

Back
Top Bottom