the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever gotten snitched on by posting someone (like a girl from school or POF) or something (like screenshots of females from FB, Twitter, etc) here on NT?

Not me personally, but that shh used to happen a lot a few years ago :lol:

Always thought it was a b move, brethren sharing something with us and these salty dudes find the girl somehow and tell her she's on a forum for a bunch of strangers to stare at. Where's the code? :smh:

Last edited:
Damb :lol: :smh:

Now in this version of NT people can just instantly sign up for an account & report you or even respond.

I remember having this picture of a girl I found on Xanga as my avy on my old account.... then this one NT'r PMed and said it was his sister & wanted me to take it down. I'ma try &look for the pic

Just finished watching He Got Game 
glasses.gif

Classic

Last edited:
Just finished watching He Got Game 8)

Classic

Movie came out when I was 13 saw it repeatedly and the groupie scene over and over but never got the ending after finally watching it again at 25 I finally got it lol then finally meeting Ray Allen and asking him what Spike explained my hunch of what the ending meant, I was exactly on point

glasses.gif

Classic
Movie came out when I was 13 saw it repeatedly and the groupie scene over and over but never got the ending after finally watching it again at 25 I finally got it lol then finally meeting Ray Allen and asking him what Spike explained my hunch of what the ending meant, I was exactly on point
Nice! I didn't get the ending the first time I saw it either, but that's cool about meeting Ray Allen. I would love to meet him!

Last edited:
same **** you'd joke about with your buddies....sounds like a cool chick to me.
Dec. 6th.
i didn't mind, i was chill about it, thought it was cool she was comfortable talking about that with me but i was just grossed out on how descriptive she was

It's impossible for me to go to bed before 4 am. What the hell

Ive been calling people Trollops a lot recently. Instead of the go to "swamp Donkey" (thanks for that one NT) some times u use Harlot. But trollop is funny to me for some reason.

NT Alpha problems. Third time within 2 months i didn't get invited some where cause some girl likes me and a dude im "friends" with likes her and is threatened by my presence so he tells people im busy or something and i don't get an invite. This is why i have no friends and will forever be solo dolo. Shadiness

might make a thread about it to see if anyone else has these issues but im busy at work and wanted to get that off my chest

Last edited:
Ive been calling people Trollops a lot recently. Instead of the go to "swamp Donkey" (thanks for that one NT) some times u use Harlot. But trollop is funny to me for some reason.

NT Alpha problems. Third time within 2 months i didn't get invited some where cause some girl likes me and a dude im "friends" with likes her and is threatened by my presence so he tells people im busy or something and i don't get an invite. This is why i have no friends and will forever be solo dolo. Shadiness

might make a thread about it to see if anyone else has these issues but im busy at work and wanted to get that off my chest

Your boy has female tendencies :smh:

Make a thread.

glasses.gif

Classic
Nice! I didn't get the ending the first time I saw it either, but that's cool about meeting Ray Allen. I would love to meet him!

I honestly don't remember :nerd:

Explain :nerd:

Thank God today is my Friday. Coming down with a cold and I need some rest mos def.

OAN, didn't realize how good the iPhone 5 was until I went back to using the iPhone 4. Needless to say, I will be back to the i5 within the month.

Got an interview for a second gig today this afternoon. I was suppose to interview with them last month, but backed out because I didn't want to make any outbound calls, only inbound. I sent her an emailing informing her as such. She called me the other night to let me know they have inbound positions open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom