the thread about nothing...

Y'all gotta step your flushable baby wipes game up when you dropping a dookie.. talking bout blood

I love the game.. i love the hustle. I be feelin like one of them ball playin ****** like Bird or Magic or something. you know a ***** got dough, a ***** could leave the league, but if I leave...the fans still gon love me?
|I

but, this lyfe, there aint no love in it, it dont love you back

we'd rather see red than brown in our drawls b
mean.gif
 I'd rather see neither 

nah bro, chill. I remember when I was in the Marines and I was up training in the mountains at Bridgeport, I went to go take a poop, and nothing but blood came out of my butt.

I literally filled a whole toilet bowl up with blood. I proceeded to go to medical, and they gave me some Tums, and sent me back to work :rolleyes . Then an hour later I had to go on an 11 mile hike up this mountain. I WAS PISSED

nah bro, chill. I remember when I was in the Marines and I was up training in the mountains at Bridgeport, I went to go take a poop, and nothing but blood came out of my butt.

I literally filled a whole toilet bowl up with blood. I proceeded to go to medical, and they gave me some Tums, and sent me back to work
eyes.gif
. Then an hour later I had to go on an 11 mile hike up this mountain. I WAS PISSED
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I literally filled a whole toilet bowl up with blood. I proceeded to go to medical, and they gave me some Tums, and sent me back to work :rolleyes . Then an hour later I had to go on an 11 mile hike up this mountain. I WAS PISSED

what were they feeding you? tell me its tomato soup

What's up with the doo doo talking?
laugh.gif
According to statistics that I just made, about 90% of the people in this thread have browsed this thread while creating their own mr. hankys.

Given this made up fact, I'm surprised that doo doo isn't talked about more.

MRE's

veggie omlette

cheese tortellini

veggie lasagna

MRE's

veggie omlette

cheese tortellini

veggie lasagna

That wasn't blood, it was......whatever that ^ ish is.

:x

Last edited:
it was definitely blood. I think the combination of the strenuous hiking and the elevation did a number on me. Another dude drank water out of a container that previously stored diesel fuel. He was done for

Before i head to class today, I had a paper to due on people or things you appreciate. A lot of people are going to write about friends, family, material things..Want to know what mine was about?

Niketalk

While their are 10,000 plus members on here and met like 5 through my decade here. I really appreciate NT and all its laughs, ups & downs, transition from ezboard, yuku and now this. It has been the best times logging into NT and waiting for the latest news on something, it could be shoes, gossip, sports, you name it. Niketalk has been a part of my life and i will stay on this train till the brakes fall off. Whether or not i know you guys personally at the end of the day we are like a family, we get along during good times and have heated discussions but then what family doesnt?

I just want to say thank you all for everything and all the joy you guys have brung into my life
nthat.gif

We don't get appreciated as much, but we well deserved it
i'm sure the sentiment is mutual with most people here. if this is an excerpt from your paper, you should edit for grammatical errors. (want you to get an A)

Back
Top Bottom