the thread about nothing...

Girl you know you gotta body ody ody ody Were'd you get your little body ody ody I just wanna take you home with me

She get it from her momma you cant tie a sweater over that mass or hide it in pajamas lol

Last edited:
am i the only one thinking about how weird and awkward it's gonna be in the movie theater during Django?

or is it just cause i live in the south...

it was definitely blood. I think the combination of the strenuous hiking and the elevation did a number on me. Another dude drank water out of a container that previously stored diesel fuel. He was done for

Dude..what in theeeee hell :x :smh:

Forgot how great of an Album "Best Of Both Worlds" was. R.Kelly + HOV

I wouldn't call it that. I'll leave it at that and leave the rest to the music TAN :lol:

Before i head to class today, I had a paper to due on people or things you appreciate. A lot of people are going to write about friends, family, material things..Want to know what mine was about?

Niketalk

While their are 10,000 plus members on here and met like 5 through my decade here. I really appreciate NT and all its laughs, ups
i'm sure the sentiment is mutual with most people here. if this is an excerpt from your paper, you should edit for grammatical errors. (want you to get an A)

Oh this wasnt the final edit :lol:

Just a brief of what a wrote. It was def better written lol

everyone does not poop.

women do not poop.
Actually when they poop they close the door turn on the water and pretend that their in the shower when in reality us men know the real truth...we know....

tumblr_mejkomTLmL1rrb1f5.gif

wut?
no they are just taking a shower
stop being creepy

everyone does not poop.

women do not poop.

Women poop, Goddesses don't

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

got my new gaming mouse today and I'm giddy like a school girl

th

Last edited:
am i the only one thinking about how weird and awkward it's gonna be in the movie theater during Django?

or is it just cause i live in the south...
What's awkward about going to see a movie about a slave who kills slave owners?

If anything, it'll be awkward for racist white people who see this movie.

NT fam how do yall feel about an Irish car bomb ? I have my works Christmas party and its all there talking bout doing once they arrive. Ive never had one and i looked up the ingredients not to sure how to feel about it, has anyone had one who would prefer to give it a try ?

NT fam how do yall feel about an Irish car bomb ? I have my works Christmas party and its all there talking bout doing once they arrive. Ive never had one and i looked up the ingredients not to sure how to feel about it, has anyone had one who would prefer to give it a try ?

its delicious and gets you drunk quickly. you HAVE to chug it though, otherwise the Baileys will begin to curdle. If you drink it fast it goes down smooth and you should hold it down just fine. you just inspired me to order one tonight, repped

Back
Top Bottom