the thread about nothing...

NT fam how do yall feel about an Irish car bomb ? I have my works Christmas party and its all there talking bout doing once they arrive. Ive never had one and i looked up the ingredients not to sure how to feel about it, has anyone had one who would prefer to give it a try ?
These are my jam.

All I drink on St Patty's Day
pimp.gif

Be careful tho if you like them.  It is easy to do too many too quick.

NT fam how do yall feel about an Irish car bomb ? I have my works Christmas party and its all there talking bout doing once they arrive. Ive never had one and i looked up the ingredients not to sure how to feel about it, has anyone had one who would prefer to give it a try ?

its delicious and gets you drunk quickly. you HAVE to chug it though, otherwise the Baileys will begin to curdle. If you drink it fast it goes down smooth and you should hold it down just fine. you just inspired me to order one tonight, repped

Ya those things are good just chug and you'll be fine

its delicious and gets you drunk quickly. you HAVE to chug it though, otherwise the Baileys will begin to curdle. If you drink it fast it goes down smooth and you should hold it down just fine. you just inspired me to order one tonight, repped

you said you like chocolate milk so you should have no problem

dont forget that shot of jameson. i know some places skimp and just do guinness and baileys

I can drink any liquor straight out of the bottle like its water but give me an irish car bomb and I am gagging like a girl on prom night. 

Rich text editor isn't compatible with Windows 8........... grrrrr

I can drink any liquor straight out of the bottle like its water but give me an irish car bomb and I am gagging like a girl on prom night. 

:lol: :lol:

Mio x Vodka :smokin

thanks man appreciate it im gonna 100% give it a try just really not liking that Baileys.
young pizzo you need to man up and drink that.
i kno man ima man up tonight and try one for the NT fam and i will letcha kno how i feel about it
you said you like chocolate milk so you should have no problem

dont forget that shot of jameson. i know some places skimp and just do guinness and baileys
yes i do love me some chocolate milk and like you a co-worker of mines just said the same exact thing that it tastes like it and that i should have no problem. 

Is it only me or does anyone else finish ther chocolate milk in like 3-4 gulps

Haven't had chocolate in over 20 years.
are yas ona diet or anything ? i dont eat chocolate bars maybe a reeses from time to time but besides that its just chocolate milk for me

Nope. I use to love chocolate milk in elementary school, got to middle school, discovered Damians and it was o-vay for chocolate milk.

I'm all about water and juice now.

i read somewhere that the reason dairy's make chocolate milk is due to some blood getting into the milk and turning it pink. its still drinkable so to make it appealing to folks they add some quik powder to hide the fact that blood is in it. cant drink a glass to this day, ever notice that store bought chocolate milk has a weird pinkish/brown color that cant be duplicated at home? :x

Last edited:

tumblr_mco16p7AYA1qe55cno1_500.gif

you will [COLOR=#red]not [/COLOR] ruin chocolate milk for me!
jerk!!
:smh:
probably the only time i ever wanted a thumbs down/bury button :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom