the thread about nothing...

I love the game.. i love the hustle. I be feelin like one of them ball playin ****** like Bird or Magic or something. you know a ***** got dough, a ***** could leave the league, but if I leave...the fans still gon love me?

tired.gif
I'm bout to be on some real murder **** A. I'm telling you man. Any ***** that even looked at me wrong, owes me money or ever said any jealous ******** about me is ******g dead. You understand what the **** I'm saying A. They're ******g dead man. I don't give a **** about nothing man. But I need my little man back B. I need him back man. I'm dead out here man. I can't function. 

Last edited:
I love the game.. i love the hustle. I be feelin like one of them ball playin ****** like Bird or Magic or something. you know a ***** got dough, a ***** could leave the league, but if I leave...the fans still gon love me?

|I

I'm bout to be on some real murder **** A. I'm telling you man. Any ***** that even looked at me wrong, owes me money or ever said any jealous ******** about me is ******g dead. You understand what the **** I'm saying A. They're ******g dead man. I don't give a **** about nothing man. But I need my little man back B. I need him back man. I'm dead out here man. I can't function. 

one of the few movie scenes that made me do the real life :frown:

Devin the dude - Doobie Ashtray

Why they do me that way?

:smokin :smokin

last three or so mornings i've been waking up with my hand in my shorts like al bundy

Is it only me or does anyone else finish ther chocolate milk in like 3-4 gulps

Haven't had chocolate in over 20 years.
are yas ona diet or anything ? i dont eat chocolate bars maybe a reeses from time to time but besides that its just chocolate milk for me

Nope. I use to love chocolate milk in elementary school, got to middle school, discovered Damians and it was o-vay for chocolate milk.

I'm all about water and juice now.

i read somewhere that the reason dairy's make chocolate milk is due to some blood getting into the milk and turning it pink. its still drinkable so to make it appealing to folks they add some quik powder to hide the fact that blood is in it. cant drink a glass to this day, ever notice that store bought chocolate milk has a weird pinkish/brown color that cant be duplicated at home? :x

Do not care.

So i'm in the process of trying to fix my GPA and is it ok for me to attend a local CC and take the same classes and get my grades replaced or do I have to go back to my same 4-year?

The CC is Pasadena and the 4-year is Dominguez Hills
You gotta ask your schools registration office about that. They ultimately decide what credits they'll take. My terrible school basically blocked credits from all other schools because they wanted my money and could clearly take the classes for cheaper elsewhere. Hate them man.

You gotta ask your schools registration office about that. They ultimately decide what credits they'll take. My terrible school basically blocked credits from all other schools because they wanted my money and could clearly take the classes for cheaper elsewhere. Hate them man.
I kind of hate Universities/colleges for reasons like this (at least my alma mater)

For the love of $$$$

quick story....

I  try to drop a calculus class on the drop date because I would have had to ace the last few tests to get a decent grade.  I logon the school's system at 11:15PM on the drop day to drop it, but it won't let me.  I screenshot everything w/ timestamps and send it to the head of my department and my calculus teacher, go back to school the next day and ask my teacher whats up. 

She tells me to go to see the president of the registrar.

So I go to the registrar, the lady pull up my profile, and apparantly they can see where you went while logged on at what time,  I was like
pimp.gif
....  I am about to get this corrected because the lady sees where I went to the drop/add page at 11:15 PM of the last drop day. 

So the lady is trying to figure out why it wouldn't let me drop the previous night, and she's like ohhhh the school's server is in Tallahassee (EST), and I live/the school is located on the gulf coast of Florida (Pensacola) which is west of Tally and we are in central time. 

So I am like whatever, *kanye shrug, "But you will honor this class as dropped right?"

She looks at me like
indifferent.gif
, and i am WTF. 

She continued to tell me they would not honor it even though the server in Tallahassee seemed like news to her even.

I was
mad.gif
 AF and had to restrain myself not to totally flip my lid foreal ala. on some  Dave Chappelle's When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong  ish

Needless to say I stopped going to the Calculus Class and took the L.  Damn foreign *** calculus teachers lol.  Calculus is foreign enough

The most effed up part is how hard they pushed "the online system" to us from the Freshman orientation onward.  Like if you went to see the school's staff, they would always ask if you had allready tried to do this online, and they would give you a hard time if you didn't.

I
I retook the class at the local junior college over the next summer and made a 97

Last edited:
I actually prefer to poop in public places. I actually drove to my school yesterday evening just to take a poop. Idk why, weird huh?

thin !@# toilet paper that you have to fold 100 yds worth just for a good wipe

means nothing if you have the baby wipes tho :smokin

ok, this is definitely the downside. I hate when I wipe to the point that I'm getting blood on the paper :smh:
Blood?!?

Continue wiping and rough toilet paper can cause that. Happened once, never again

once had like this hemorroid type of thing it would gimme red stains :x

Back
Top Bottom