the thread about nothing...

I didn't know actually. I think Filipinos have it easier because we are darker than most Asians. That is, unless you are some kind of Filipino/Chinese/Spanish mix like I am. This one Chinese friend of mine tried the Pepcid AC trick. I don't even know if it made a difference on her or not. She claims it did (shrugs).
I see....

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Whatever you do, don't listen to this song:

Well of course I clicked play on that :lol:

Man i been listening to this **** :lol: :smh:

I'm not proud

are you from LB? i'm from oxnard, about an hour and a half north of LB but damn, that was a lot of driving for you. she to was my motivation and the reason i was happy, she was all i had so when she dumped me i starting partying hard & drinking heavily and was going back to my old bad ways, decided to quit that and start skating again after a 5 year break. thankfully skating has saved my life and given me so much happiness and motivation. i think i would give my ex the cold shoulder, i'd make eye contact to make sure she saw me and look away:lol:
you need something like i have, which for me is skating, you need to find what makes you happy 
Naw I'm from Sacramento bro. I actually flew most of the time, came out to $100 round trip so that was pretty much cheaper than driving, plus at the time I was barely going to school anyways since I was already done with community college and was just waiting to get into nursing school. Maybe I should start playing basketball or really really get back into lifting again. I would just have the biggest look of shame and guilt if I ran into her while I was on a date :lol: :smh:

I'm not feeling so awesome again.

Lightweight facebook creeped on my ex as best I could without being fb friends........

Bad move, had me feeling like these two scenes

I'm only just a handsome, sometimes brolic, smart, quirky, tanned, weirdly funny, has a bright future ahead of myself in the medical field, young man......... yall what the hell is wrong with me :frown:

Why me so broken :frown: :frown: why don't she want me no more :frown:
This and all subsequent posts about this subject were too real
This is as real as rck2sactown gets... :frown: :frown: and it doesn't feel good. In fact, rck2sactown hates it.

I didn't know actually. I think Filipinos have it easier because we are darker than most Asians. That is, unless you are some kind of Filipino/Chinese/Spanish mix like I am. This one Chinese friend of mine tried the Pepcid AC trick. I don't even know if it made a difference on her or not. She claims it did (shrugs).
I see....

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Pepcid AC don't work......... The one fool proof thing thats worked for me personally.... is when I'm in Vegas, I drink first thing in the morning till the point I'm ready to puke or pass out. Hopefully I pass out :lol: Anyways, this takes place after I get to bed at like 4-6 am, wake up at 10 drink till lunch or so..... Pass the **** out, wake up at like 6pm. Now I'm ready to go HAM and I can drink like no other and honestly barely even get drunk. I remember last time I did this I basically finished a handle all to myself and probably could have kept going :lol:

Pepcid AC don't work......... The one fool proof thing thats worked for me personally.... is when I'm in Vegas, I drink first thing in the morning till the point I'm ready to puke or pass out. Hopefully I pass out :lol: Anyways, this takes place after I get to bed at like 4-6 am, wake up at 10 drink till lunch or so..... Pass the **** out, wake up at like 6pm. Now I'm ready to go HAM and I can drink like no other and honestly barely even get drunk. I remember last time I did this I basically finished a handle all to myself and probably could have kept going :lol:
Hardbody :pimp:

Going for broke this weekend NT. Plans are in place....girl Friday night iv had a crush on for a while...will capitalize....girl on saturday night is gf material...will not capitalize but will flirt and set ground work for date this week.

Obv trying to talk myself into it staying positive is the key

Speaking of breakfast

FTW                         
pimp.gif

So my professor was just terminated. And finals is supposed to be next week. Not sure what's going on now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I want to make a thread, but I don't know if against the ROC. Its sorta about drugs, but more or less about ethics.

Do I just PM a mod or what?

if it has to do with addiction or a legit issue then its ok..if it has to do with drug tests or anything illegal naw...

but if you're talking about a prescription and experiences with it i think you are good..maybe dig up a drug thread thats still around..

if it has to do with addiction or a legit issue then its ok..if it has to do with drug tests or anything illegal naw...

but if you're talking about a prescription and experiences with it i think you are good..maybe dig up a drug thread thats still around..

It does involve an illegal drug buts its not about the drug. Its actually a question.

If you were a crack dealer, would you sell to all ready addicted relatives?

Last edited:

It does involve an illegal drug buts its not about the drug. Its actually a question.

i would never sell to relatives because if they were to OD its pretty much your fault since you were there selling to him, im trying to see them do better not help there cause. Just my OP

Last edited:

i would never sell to relatives because if they were to OD its pretty much your fault since you were there selling to him, im trying to see them do better not help there cause. Just my OP

Its crack, doe. They're going to do it regardless. They could get from you or they could be out in the street doing who knows what for who know who trying to get it. Also, you're a crack dealer, at the end of the day you don't give a **** about anybody's cause expect your own.

Thread? Yes, no?

Going for broke this weekend NT. Plans are in place....girl Friday night iv had a crush on for a while...will capitalize....girl on saturday night is gf material...will not capitalize but will flirt and set ground work for date this week.

Obv trying to talk myself into it staying positive is the key

this guy knows :smokin go get it, bruh.

Its crack, doe. They're going to do it regardless. They could get from you or they could be out in the street doing who knows what for who know who trying to get it. Also, you're a crack dealer, at the end of the day you don't give a **** about anybody's cause expect your own.

Thread? Yes, no?

I think it would pass, but then again I'm me. you should probably PM MeffGod first just in case.

Back
Top Bottom