the thread about nothing...

255px-THPS_HD.jpg

watched wreck it ralph tonight..superb movie highly recommend it.

i went to the grocery store tonight to pick up a few things and there was this chick in the next line over..she was pretty cute..

looked like she had just came from the gym next door...well anyways she was grabbing her bags and it looked like she was only getting 3 things or so and a 20 pack of cokes..

so she picks up the cokes and notices me looking and kinda smiled and she took maybe 2 steps 

then the bottom of the box just gives out and all these cokes fall and burst..she was holding them up pretty high so when they hit the floor and busted they flew about 2 feet in the air..

it was insane..everybody just stopped and looked at her...i could tell she felt so stupid, 

i turned away and couldnt stop laughing..then i heard her say, "what do i do" and she looked like she was about to cry..

it was so damn sad and funny.

i went to the grocery store tonight to pick up a few things and there was this chick in the next line over..she was pretty cute..

looked like she had just came from the gym next door...well anyways she was grabbing her bags and it looked like she was only getting 3 things or so and a 20 pack of cokes..

so she picks up the cokes and notices me looking and kinda smiled and she took maybe 2 steps 

then the bottom of the box just gives out and all these cokes fall and burst..she was holding them up pretty high so when they hit the floor and busted they flew about 2 feet in the air..

it was insane..everybody just stopped and looked at her...i could tell she felt so stupid, 

i turned away and couldnt stop laughing..then i heard her say, "what do i do" and she looked like she was about to cry..

laugh.gif
 did you help her out?

Where are you at in FFVII Rob? Legendary game and i spent so much time playing it got the strategy guide in my brain lol

roll.gif
 Should have helped her though

Back
Top Bottom