the thread about nothing...

577945_306146779504503_913128390_n.jpg

#yououghtaknow

Last edited:
you can really tell which dudes in here have no human interactions whatsoever and got picked on in high school 
laugh.gif

This whole finding new planets like earth thing is fascinating to me. I always have been fascinated by astronomy though. Wonder what we will really find out.

Last edited:
Please tell me y'all seen my girl Charissa Thompson killin it on sportsnation in that sparkly dress. The stuff id do to her goddamnn

This thread is moving kinda slow today. Not bad, now I can read stuff better. I know I'm in the minority with the demo on this message board, but Zoey Deschanel is meh to me. I know ROBPZEE612 is in love with her, I'll never understand it but um, ok. :lol:. Her eyes are too big for my taste, they scare me.

This thread is moving kinda slow today. Not bad, now I can read stuff better. I know I'm in the minority with the demo on this message board, but Zoey Deschanel is meh to me. I know ROBPZEE612 is in love with her, I'll never understand it but um, ok. :lol:. Her eyes are too big for my taste, they scare me.

Agreed. To me, Zooey's singing voice >>>>>> her looks

Last edited:

Agreed. To me, Zooey's singing voice >>>>>> her looks

I forgot she sings. And as I type that, that damn siri commercial she did pops in my head :smh:.

is this the chick that was on mtv?
Jennifer Lawrence is her name.
This will always be Taylor Swift to me.

This and this alone will be why you will never ever prosper.....

tumblr_mfefbxWBtG1rdwtquo1_500.gif
1340071762077.jpg

laugh.gif
Touche. I'm about to get desperate and offer up $10 or payment in reps. Everyone wants rep from a guy with 7hunna reps.

Back
Top Bottom