the thread about nothing...

flame suit on...
but I say Marylyn Monroe...
worth cheating on Jackie K for? nah son...
worth a center fold? nah son...
worth writing 'candle in the wind' for? nah son...
she was the first "glorified" woman by our media, and she was not even the cream of the crop at the time

Damn maybe not huh?

Marilyn Monroe on the other hand.... :pimp:

Full body nudes of rihanna are on wshh
nerd.gif

Kinda eh
rihanna may be the most overrated girl in history

would still smang no doubt
the belly button is almost as far out as the nips... just saying
eyes.gif
Breezy is a straight simp if that stank **** stick got him on lock.....with that said, I'd still beast 
tongue.gif

I need to go to Cali so you can show me the bad Asian wimminz, they're rare down here :frown:
By the way what happened to the chick you were trying to make your main? :nerd:
yay! fasho bruh.

I just gave up on her :lol:,

started talking to this life guard chick :smokin 8)

Last edited:
"This is a man's world, this is a man's world, but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl"

Last edited:
I need to go to Cali so you can show me the bad Asian wimminz, they're rare down here :frown:
By the way what happened to the chick you were trying to make your main? :nerd:
yay! fasho bruh.

I just gave up on her :lol:,

started talking to this life guard chick :smokin 8)
to tell you the truth she was a bit pale for me and her face was so so, what the life guard chick looking like?

damn i want to watch anime now cause of yall
so do I, but I never finish watching anime for some reason.
Yu Yu Hakusho is my one of my fav anime but I've only watched it until the end of the dark tournament saga :\
I cried when Genkai died :frown:

to tell you the truth she was a bit pale for me and her face was so so, what the life guard chick looking like?
so do I, but I never finish watching anime for some reason.
Yu Yu Hakusho is my one of my fav anime but I've only watched it until the end of the dark tournament saga :\
I cried when Genkai died :frown:

i rewatched 2 series in english. which wasnt bad at all. they were full metal alchemist brotherhood and gurren lagann

Last edited:
Listening to Section 80 always makes me want to have Kendrick Lamar's children :wow: dude is just..no words.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Blue Gender, Eureka 7, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop were the business. I loved Inuyasha, but it dragged on for way too long. Kagome was so annoying, good gawd. TAN just might force me to watch some anime.

Rihanna is so weak and overrated man :lol: :lol: them nakes proved it.

*Flame Suit on* My ex's and other girls i've talked to are way better than that :lol:

(srs)

outties are one of the ugliest things i have ever see n in my life..

when i was younger i saw this cute chick at the pool with something that looked like a vienna sausage sticking out from her belly 

Back
Top Bottom