the thread about nothing...

This chick want me to come over next weekend to burn trees and watch a movie, but I've never smoked a tree in my life lol

YOLO

I've been thinking about breaking up with my girl n I'm not sure if I actually did it yesterday. I was blackout as *@!$ at a cinco de Mayo party
laugh.gif

And goddamn I'm hungover

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Erickm713 like it, ever  seen them live?

Best Coast?
Yeah, I saw them in March with a ladyfriend, good show, seeing them again in June at Free Press Summer Fest 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Best Coast?
Yeah, I saw them in March with a ladyfriend, good show, seeing them again in June at Free Press Summer Fest 
pimp.gif
Nice, been listening to them a lot lately. Looking forward to seeing them in two weeks.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

This chick want me to come over next weekend to burn trees and watch a movie, but I've never smoked a tree in my life lol

YOLO
So she just assumed you smoked?
Dont you have sickle cell? if you smoke weed Im gonna tell your mother 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Regal Black

YOLO
So she just assumed you smoked?

People do that to me all the time.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Best Coast?
pimp.gif
Nice, been listening to them a lot lately. Looking forward to seeing them in two weeks.
I know that feel, last month they got 150+ plays on Spotify for me 
laugh.gif

They put on a really good show, I didn't know Bethany uses a vocal harmonizer live so when she started doing the choruses it caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

That's probably because smoking trees is almost normal these days with the way it's been exploited lately in music, movies etc.

One tip to you Regal....if it's your first time and you actually DO get high - you're going to be cracking up all night lol.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That's probably because smoking trees is almost normal these days with the way it's been exploited lately in music, movies etc.

One tip to you Regal....if it's your first time and you actually DO get high - you're going to be cracking up all night lol.

and/or PASS the _ OUT! 
laugh.gif

girls that smoke weed are 
devil.gif
 it takes the edge off 
wink.gif

My weekend so far:
- Got head butted then punched by a coked out muscle head. It was so unexpected that I just looked at him, smiled, and proceeded to drink my beer. He was shook when I didn't even budge and dipped out quick. I have a big gash on my lip though.
30t6p3b.gif

- Bought 3 hats at the mall and I don't even wear hats like that anymore. One of them I know I'll NEVER wear, but it's just too cool. The mitchell and ness old school Bucs hat. Also got a new M's hat and the all green A's hat.

- Smashed my coworker last night and it was right. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

My weekend so far:
- Got head butted then punched by a coked out muscle head. It was so unexpected that I just looked at him, smiled, and proceeded to drink my beer. He was shook when I didn't even budge and dipped out quick. I have a big gash on my lip though.
30t6p3b.gif
Where did this happen?
laugh.gif

Bellevue, man...Of all places. The spot was called Suite in the Hyatt. My boy had a tryout there to be a bartender. So much for that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Bellevue, man...Of all places. The spot was called Suite in the Hyatt. My boy had a tryout there to be a bartender. So much for that.
laugh.gif
Wow Bellevue?
30t6p3b.gif
I was expecting you to say somewhere like Pioneer Square
laugh.gif

Trying to get into this new santigold album, kinda hard because I don't really dig her voice.
Dipset has taken Steezy's spot as most annoying poster on here.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Trying to get into this new santigold album, kinda hard because I don't really dig her voice.
Dipset has taken Steezy's spot as most annoying poster on here.
I know Im Steeze's captain saver, but cape aside
whats so annoying about him?

Ive had the mumps for 2 days now.. Left side of my face is 2x bigger then it should be. Took a couple of tylenols to relieve the swelling, still got a fever tho
frown.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom