the thread about nothing...

being size 9
pimp.gif

im so mad i didnt go to hockey today
30t6p3b.gif

I decided to stay home to finish up this 32 question cheat sheet. And im about 85% done. I have 3 hrs in the monring tmw and im just gonna finish it up with classmates before the final

but still im mad i didnt go.. pretty @@@+*+ irked 

Just bought a DVD collection of 25 John Wayne "classics." Westerns intrigue me and always wanted to delve into this. I get to now.
laugh.gif

watching LOTR The TWo Towers. And im thinking. Aragorn was really being joe when he and Legolas were speaking in elvish, and then he suddenly says f that, Ima say this in english. "Yall all gonna die"

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Just bought a DVD collection of 25 John Wayne "classics." Westerns intrigue me and always wanted to delve into this. I get to now.
laugh.gif
I love westerns too.  I just watch the old TV shows though, 
Gunsmoke, The Virginian and Wagon Train are my favorites.

I try to find movies to get into but I like the more light-hearted type westerns, 

I think John Wanye has quite a few light ones...

Encore Westerns FTW.

I have a girl... and she found out about another girl... and she has been banging on my door for the last 15 minutes. I am in my room with the lights off. I am sure I will have flat tires in a few minutes

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I have a girl... and she found out about another girl... and she has been banging on my door for the last 15 minutes. I am in my room with the lights off. I am sure I will have flat tires in a few minutes

laugh.gif
.........the story of my life in '09 with my past two ex's...

The Carolina Panthers are going to be the next Super Bowl champions. Or NFC champions at the bare minimum....

Damn bruh 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imthekang

laugh.gif

She is straight drop-kicking my door right now lol

Start a new full time job in the industry I want to work in tomorrow morning
pimp.gif

However, it's going to be an 1 hour 1/2 commute on the bus though until I get my car situation corrected next week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Anybody ever have that friend that you may not talk too for like months and months at a time but when you hit them up randomly and they pick up its like you guys never stopped talking. Theres no beef. No promise of a next phone call. Its just on some "hey you got some time to talk?...Shoot." Really appreciate those kind of friendships.
pimp.gif

Im lucky enough to have two of them that know me well enough to know that if im calling I need some time to get grounded. Same for them.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I don't even like you, but this describes my 5 childhood friends to a T.  We went to school together from 1st-12th grade and all went our own ways for college.  Dudes wouldn't talk for months at a time and be home on breaks or for summer and picked up like we never missed a beat.  It's actually way better now with smart phones and people having jobs and being responsive to emails etc.  On the same hand, I went to an all guys high school (no funnies) and there are people I haven't seen since high school, but if I run into them at a bar, or need some help or advice in a city they are in it's like we are back in 10th grade loitering the hallways.  I'm seriously thankful for my life and my upbringing.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 bro...text her, say 'hey I'm at XYZ bar (insert a name of a spot near you) wanted to see if you wanted to breeze by.'  It'll be a headache tomorrow but she'll exit your spot for the time being. 

laugh.gif

Meet her outside of your place so she doesn't trash your place. 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif

Nah she knows I am home. My car is outside. She is yelling, banging on my door and blowing up my phone.  Oh well... I'm not leaving my room

Nah she knows I am home. My car is outside. She is yelling, banging on my door and blowing up my phone.  Oh well... I'm not leaving my room

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man up dude, you man enough to smash 2 females, tells her you aint taking none of that wild **%!

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man up dude, you man enough to smash 2 females, tells her you aint taking none of that wild **%!
I already spoke to her on the phone, and told her that everything she had just heard was true. I told her I didn't have anything else to say. 10 minutes later, she shows up at my crib. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing else to talk about, especially in person... 10 minutes after she found out about someone else. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I already spoke to her on the phone, and told her that everything she had just heard was true. I told her I didn't have anything else to say. 10 minutes later, she shows up at my crib. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing else to talk about, especially in person... 10 minutes after she found out about someone else. 

Yea, there's nothing further to discuss. I've never cheated but if I ever slip up I'm not going back to my girl(assuming she'd take me back). You know some women get when they want to get revenge.  
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Definitely been there before bro. I highly suggest you find a way to get her away from your crib before she starts tearing stuff up. Best thing for you to do is meet her somewhere like a park or something and talk it out. Running from it will not save you.

pepper your angus 

Back
Top Bottom