the thread about nothing...

Ah whats the matter you don't like me either?

Spoiler [+]
It is not talking smack if it's true
tongue.gif

I had to check my biological father today and it felt good. He told my mom on me. I'm 26, el oh el.

Spoiler [+]
Kinda wish it escalated at the time.

i never understood why people post status updates stating "twitter > facebook" on facebook. some attention deprived individuals
30t6p3b.gif

Whats there not to like?

Spoiler [+]
They had some world championships, they may suck now but they paid their dues 
tongue.gif

"you called your wife a %%$*%?"
"ain't nuttin but a thang."
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting for a new season of Key&Peele.

I feel the sarcasm from here. 
You guys don't suck I was just messing around. You guys made some moves in the off season and you have one of the best managers. Also if I am not mistaken you guys are over .500 which is a huge improvement

I'm thinking of buying a pair of bball shoes I'm not too sure what is better hyperdunks or hyperfuse or even lbj 9. I'm looking for shoes that are lightweight , strong and won't rip easily, high tops preferably and can definitely take a beating and is definitely COMFORTABLE. any recommendations for people that play bball? I wear lbj 8 and they seem to be really heavy also the air max is nice but I'm trying to get away from air max. Decisions decisions....

gf of over a year just told me to be ready friday night to take pictures
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
not down at all for this $%^&

first thing that came to mind were those pics you would get of females when they were all matching outfits
laugh.gif

you know you were
pimp.gif
when you would get one though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

My daughters mother and my new ex-girl are text messaging each other, cross referencing information.

I don't even care.

Some females are so sad, instead of taking the L and erasing you from her life she still harping on you 
how do they even have each others #? 
laugh.gif

It sounds easier than it is. I'm not saying I'm special or anything, but it is hard for anyone to just erase someone from your life that you have had good times with. 
And she got the number through one of the wonder social networks out there. 

I spoke to both of them today. Yes both of them were mad, but both didn't want to get off the phone. I could tell that over time I will be able to get whatever one back I want. Eventually it is going to turn into a game of them two trying to one up each other, and not even about me. Its crazy how these things work. 

^ damn man thank you for the bit of wisdom. I will never be in contact with my ex again. Never. No contact rule starting now jesus christ. Im moving the f on.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

I don't see how people listen to anything after the self titled album. 
laugh.gif
@ the pic.
There's some good tracks post-black album.
Thats true but there isn't a song I don't like off the first five albums. Late 80's thrash metal metallica >  

Back
Top Bottom