the thread about nothing...

at least for the sake of the TAN.

I mean the dude needs to be put in his place.  And maybe if some of ya'll on here would speak up dude would realize what he does is beyond corny.  Trilluminated, Rob, and other dudes are funny.  But when dudes like Albooboo and Zyzz and even Gatzby just go out your way to say corny disrespectful stuff it needs to be addressed.

Like the pic Gatzby made was funny....The first time he posted it. Now dude puts in it every thread.  Thats pathetic. 

I took several days off of NT and came back to read threads. And its the same people throwing dirt and not even being funny while I wasn't even online.  But I'm a troll? :smh: Get serious man.
:wow: :nthat:
Thanks for the shoutout.

415395.jpg

i'm craving some seniore's pizza

if you're in norcal (SF) and haven't eaten seniore's
mean.gif

is this all i need to hook my macbook up to my tv to play whatever i download? wifi is too slow to stream in hd.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5969&seq=1&format=2

i use this, and it's flawless for half the price.

I use a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adaptor and a 10 ft. HDMI cable

You use this combo just to add length right?

Pretty much; also because my MacBook Pro doesn't have an HDMI slot, so by doing this i don't need an additional aux cable for sound

i plan on proposing to my future wife beneath the eiffel tower at night, hope she finds that **** romantic

Ohhh
laugh.gif

I wish I could be done with school, start my career, find 'the one', and just settle down into my life and be happy. I want to stay youthful forever but at the same time, I'm just not about this
just worry on finishing school and having fun, a girl will pop up when you least expect it

Back
Top Bottom