pimp.gif
devil.gif

damn.....just watched the beginning of stars in danger (
sick.gif
i know) but damn that girl who got bit by that shark.......oh man
devil.gif
that thickness i mean dat mass oh man

BETHANY HAMILTON
her uncle was my english teacher in high school, one of my all time favorite teachers, he definitely helped get my head together

Yes, Psychopaths was very funny. If you've seen In Bruges, it's by the same director/writer... if you haven't seen In Bruges then you should because it's hilarious.

in bruges is such a dope movie, too bad almost no one has heard of/watched it.

If you had a connect to the Spice Channel you were a god
laugh.gif
one of my homie's step-dad had a compendium of "magazines"..

we used to sneak a couple every now and then and we would go to the woods to look at them.

we were so damn lame.. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Fuse's pants off dance off

bad girls club

That 12 corozones show on a spanish channel

women's beach volleyball

women's track

bet uncut

Until Cinemax.

Last edited:
you know you werent going to do anything with it...

ive told a lot of people about the idea too.......... and why its so cheap and much better than regular filtered waters. i might still do it if i save up enough capital. water is a billion dollar industry and the fact that water can be exported/imported through fruits can really effect our total water supply

Oh, you're serious about it. Cool...we'll defnitely need some solutions in the future. You could always hit up Shark Tank.

Yep. My pops had one...We had Spice and two PPV channels
smokin.gif
me too but i was 5 and didnt know what it was. i didnt know why the hell they put cartoon network right next to the spice channel............ it has to be a tarp.
laugh.gif
All the homies would come through. Spice was dead to me once this dude on our local public access started showing the real ****

Mike Hunt for Seattle peeps growing up was that dude
smokin.gif

Oh, you're serious about it. Cool...we'll defnitely need some solutions in the future. You could always hit up Shark Tank.

yea man. i mean RO technology was developed like 40 years ago to remove salt from the seawater into drinkable water. the technology shouldve imrpoved by now but most water bottling companies would just filter it which doesnt really do much compared to a RO system. they also use RO systems in fish tanks but ive never seen or heard it go past 5 stages. the one i prefer is a 6-7 stage RO system

Last edited:
^ i love that show and i dont eem undertand spanish. my local taqueria has it on during my lunch hr with subtitles. the host Penelope Menchaca is :smokin

12 corozones is the best show I don't understand!!!!!!!!!

12corazones.jpg

Penelope-Menchaca-Pic.jpg

Host badder than the contestants 
[h1]Penélope Menchaca es mi amor[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom