the thread about nothing...

damn.....just watched the beginning of stars in danger ( :x i know) but damn that girl who got bit by that shark.......oh man :evil: that thickness i mean dat mass oh man

BETHANY HAMILTON

Last edited:
yo..

does anybody remember watching the episode of true life where the girl was getting a breast reduction?

i remember they showed it without censors for some reason..
devil.gif

ROlBQ.gif
Yeah I remember seeing it uncensored
laugh.gif

Had me like

I remember shorty was ouuuuuuuuuuutt of it waking up from surgery
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it..that may have been about implants..I cant remember now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i think one of them was getting implants and the other was getting a reduction..

this was back in '02.. i think.

Anyone remember the yo-yo fad? I remember in like 4th grade some guy came to our school with yo-yo's doing all these crazy tricks, a week later EVERYONE had a brain yo-yo
roll.gif
Till this day I still can't walk the dog
also,

i know i wasn't the only one that stayed up late as hell erryday to watch the howard stern show on E..

that show was wild as hell.
Howard Stern

Wild on E with Brook Burke

Girls Gone Wild commercials

Kianna Flex Appeal on ESPN 2 in the mornings

MTV Spring Break

This all use to get the job done before I had that internet access
Brooke
smokin.gif
  **** died when Tara Reid took over

anyone here ever had a really good idea and then realizing that someone beat you to that idea?

my idea was to sell Reverse Osmosis water and call it H2Osmosis. then a few years later i see RO water in these new drinks :smh:

anyone here ever had a really good idea and then realizing that someone beat you to that idea?

my idea was to sell Reverse Osmosis water and call it H2Osmosis. then a few years later i see RO water in these new drinks
mean.gif
I came up with itunes in 02 brah....I can prove it too 
mean.gif

my idea was to sell Reverse Osmosis water and call it H2Osmosis. then a few years later i see RO water in these new drinks :smh:

you know you werent going to do anything with it...

anyone laser their body or face to slow down hair growth?

this **** is annnnnnnnnnnnnnoyyyyyinnnnnnnnnng.

iLLest!

anyone laser their body or face to slow down hair growth?

this **** is annnnnnnnnnnnnnoyyyyyinnnnnnnnnng.

iLLest!

5 oclock shadow at noon? Those middle eastern genes. I know da feel bruh. Im just embracing it.

and then you got me over here who would punt a baby just to have my moustache and chin connect. :smh:

my girl packed up one of our boxes so that some special member could be protected from the rustling..

so we doubled up, this stuff really works.

you know you werent going to do anything with it...

ive told a lot of people about the idea too.......... and why its so cheap and much better than regular filtered waters. i might still do it if i save up enough capital. water is a billion dollar industry and the fact that water can be exported/imported through fruits can really effect our total water supply

also,

i know i wasn't the only one that stayed up late as hell erryday to watch the howard stern show on E..

that show was wild as hell.

Howard Stern
Wild on E with Brook Burke
Girls Gone Wild commercials
Kianna Flex Appeal on ESPN 2 in the mornings
MTV Spring Break

This all use to get the job done before I had that internet access
You forgot BET Uncut
floyd-mayweather.jpg

How could I forget?  Tip Drill, P Poppin, No Panties on, White girls, etc so many hits

Last edited:

my idea was to sell Reverse Osmosis water and call it H2Osmosis. then a few years later i see RO water in these new drinks
mean.gif
my bro was talking about coming out with a charger tht just stops once the device its charging gets full (saving battery life)..............

guess whats sitting on the shelf next time we stop by Best Buy..........lol....
Anyone remember the yo-yo fad? I remember in like 4th grade some guy came to our school with yo-yo's doing all these crazy tricks, a week later EVERYONE had a brain yo-yo
roll.gif
i feel like they are making a comeback........iv seen a few people with them at the mall....

next time i see someone, im going to tell them to do a trick..........
devil.gif

I checked out ******** poppin when Tr1ll mentioned uncut earlier
laugh.gif

Back when Two chainz had none
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom