the thread about nothing...

Anybody ever worked at a pizza place? Got an interview at Jets tomorrow pretty pumped any advice would be greatly apericated

step ya british up mate
first ep was horrible imo & I almost didn't bother with the rest of the season but ep 2 provided lulz & Jessica Brown Findlay is too beautiful for me to stop :wow: :wow:

lulz @ baby girl and her deadly box.

in the movie albatross she gets quite loose

thank you again for the recommendation sir. Highly appreciated.

:nthat:

Anybody ever worked at a pizza place? Got an interview at Jets tomorrow pretty pumped any advice would be greatly apericated
my first job was at a pizza place i was 17..

alot of em are different tho, i worked at a place called shakeys in cali..

you gotta get your food handlers card..well here at least.

Last edited:

I thought you were knee deep in the drug game at 17????

he wasnt in the drug game but he still used da knees

aiight..i lived in a bad part of cali till i was twelve.. i was in a gang at 8 yrs old till i moved to GA..smoked weed at 12 for the first time..

came back to cali and started smokin through out my teens till 18 or so then i became a full on pot head..

by 21 i was experimenting and opiates became my thing..

docta you a chubby chaser huh? yall make a cute couple.

Last edited:
Got a speeding ticket last night for $123. On my way home from work today I got a phone call from the officer telling me that his radar gun didn't past testing at the end of his shift. Because of that the ticket is void and I don't have to pay. :pimp:

250723_10151185265061622_18186610_n.jpg
laugh.gif

is the kid in the back about to backhand that ***?
No kid is holding the club upside down about to stick it up her ***.
the kid in orange is creeping towards the vag and everybody is worried about the kid down low? 
mean.gif
Ya'll are blind.  Its the kid right under her pointing the handle of the mallet in her brown eye.  He must've seen In Too Deep.  R.I.P Frisco

The Lounge should be one big forum in itself period. No S&T, no General, no Music, just the lounge.

am i trippin or do most of these gals have either light bulb heads or 5-heads?

Last edited:
yo..

does anybody remember watching the episode of true life where the girl was getting a breast reduction?

i remember they showed it without censors for some reason..
devil.gif

ROlBQ.gif

aiight..i lived in a bad part of cali till i was twelve.. i was in a gang at 8 yrs old till i moved to GA..smoked weed at 12 for the first time..

came back to cali and started smokin through out my teens till 18 or so then i became a full on pot head..

by 21 i was experimenting and opiates became my thing..

docta you a chubby chaser huh? yall make a cute couple.
no I thought you said that you were pushing weight at 17, now you're kneeding dough?

yo..

does anybody remember watching the episode of true life where the girl was getting a breast reduction?

i remember they showed it without censors for some reason..
devil.gif

ROlBQ.gif
Yeah I remember seeing it uncensored
laugh.gif

Had me like

I remember shorty was ouuuuuuuuuuutt of it waking up from surgery
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it..that may have been about implants..I cant remember now
laugh.gif

Last edited:
they look sickly tho...

@The Dude- i used to sell when i lived in calexico from 8-12..i wasnt scarface or anything like that..

its just one of those things everyone in the neighborhood does...and just cause i had a job doesnt mean i didnt do dirt.. you try so hard to poke holes in everything i say..
laugh.gif

did that true life have some black chick? 

Last edited:
they look sickly tho...

@The Dude- i used to sell when i lived in calexico from 8-12..i wasnt scarface or anything like that..

its just one of those things everyone in the neighborhood does...and just cause i had a job doesnt mean i didnt do dirt.. you try so hard to poke holes in everything i say..
laugh.gif

did that true life have some black chick? 
no you just have a gatsbyesque way of spinning some yarn.
nerd.gif

also,

i know i wasn't the only one that stayed up late as hell erryday to watch the howard stern show on E..

that show was wild as hell.

ok man im lying im just so damn witty and think of elaborate stories on the fly..you got me.

howard stern was wild as hell...i remember one episode where they were throwing balogna on some chicks butt cheeks then that guy that farted on demand.

chicks doing ridiculous ish for implants.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the yo-yo fad? I remember in like 4th grade some guy came to our school with yo-yo's doing all these crazy tricks, a week later EVERYONE had a brain yo-yo :rofl:

Anyone remember the yo-yo fad? I remember in like 4th grade some guy came to our school with yo-yo's doing all these crazy tricks, a week later EVERYONE had a brain yo-yo
roll.gif
x brains and all those yomegas..
smokin.gif

yup brooke burke..

thank god for the spanish channels tho...that one dancing show on the weekends, my god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom