the thread about nothing...

Cognitive dissonance is when pieces of our lives no longer make sense. Beliefs we've always held true seem to be false so we have to re-order our way of thinking.

Getting done paying for the items you bought and the cashier hands you a coupon for the exact item you bought, but it's for a different brand.
694.png

Going to the store weeks later and using the coupon to buy the other brand.
Y0UJC.png

At work applying to other jobs. Too old for the graveyard shift + found other jobs that work day time w/fewer hours and come out to what I make. Gimme dat!

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't block Youtube and Hulu. Usta watch all the old sitcoms till it was time to clock out.l

This gonna sound random but does anybody know any PHP and how to successfully pass the variable using AS3.0 for a custom flash video player? This new client i got right now is killing my +@##.
30t6p3b.gif
%$!+ it. He pays, i provide. I hate AS tho. Die already.

-karma is a ____, just thinking the other day about how I havent stepped on a piece of glass walking barefooted in god know's how long, and what happens this morning, 
mad.gif

-had a good therapy session the other day.  got alot off of my chest and it felt good.

-miss a "girl"friend alot lately. 

-I'm kind of dreading my cousin's wedding, because majority of my family gatherings (picnics,funerals, ect), a fight breaks out.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How do yall feel about rollin up to a girls house when it's that time in hoop shorts and a pair of JB flip flops?

She had the nerve to tell me it was disrespectful last time, bout to head over there wearing the same thing right now out of spite.
laugh.gif

Either she's on some other %%% or you not piping it right homie. Basketball shorts and flip flops are pretty much the smashing uniform, that should be the absolute last thing she gives a damb about
laugh.gif

Im in a neuro class that super interesting

Synesthesia- something smells purple, a door bell ring makes you see a shape, color of ink can be beautiful or absolutely disgusting to the person

Also check out Capgras syndrome- a person recognizes their parents, but since there are no emotions attatched from an accident that affected that part of the brain, the person thinks these people are imposters

The phrasing; the interpretation; the feeling...wow, just wow. Why did he have to go on national tv to get a deal? #stopit5

took a crossfit class this morning.. enjoyed every bit but im still no where near stamina wise where I'd like to be

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Saw an adorable high school couple on the train this morning. Made me miss that feel
frown.gif

It's ok
frown.gif
maybe one day
smile.gif

I'll never understand why people come to work and poop in the community bathroom first thing in the morning. Poop at your own house before coming in for goodness sake.

DONE. 
Just took my last final.

But sweet baby Jesus. That Bio Final was HARD AS *$%!. Im praying for all Bs in my courses..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom