the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by kickstart

Anyone know a good online gambling site that you can make money off of?

I plan on learning and hopefully winning gas money over the summer off of poker.
The government shut all these poker sites down last year.

not true, but its not necesarily easy to play online anymore.  i just got an account to play on the Merge Network through the front end system at pokerone.com .

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I'll never understand why people come to work and poop in the community bathroom first thing in the morning. Poop at your own house before coming in for goodness sake.
I do this.  Trust me.  Its not on purpose.  I have a toilet of the future at home (heated seats, temp controlled water bidet, blowdrying mechanism).  I much prefer my toilet of the future to the normal toilets of the present that I have at the office.  My reasoning is that I dont necesarily have to poop in the morning before I leave for work.  Once I get to the office and have my 1st cup of morning coffee tho... RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How do yall feel about rollin up to a girls house when it's that time in hoop shorts and a pair of JB flip flops?

She had the nerve to tell me it was disrespectful last time, bout to head over there wearing the same thing right now out of spite.
laugh.gif

Either she's on some other %%% or you not piping it right homie. Basketball shorts and flip flops are pretty much the smashing uniform, that should be the absolute last thing she gives a damb about
laugh.gif
i had a girl demand that i wear baggy hoop shorts and flip flops with a fitted black v-neck, i was like "imma throw on some sweats and be there in a minute" and she was like "NO, i mean please put some baggy basketball shorts on? (smiley face) . . . . and a black v-neck?"

Am I the only one who steals toilet paper, paper towels and cleaning supplies from public bathrooms? Im way too cheap to buy that stuff

I used a word on here the other day and it got censored after I posted it. I just saw it posted in another thread by someone else and it wasn't censored. Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Am I the only one who steals toilet paper, paper towels and cleaning supplies from public bathrooms? Im way too cheap to buy that stuff

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real talk tho when i was youngn i told my dad that why do we buy ketchup when all these places give it to you for free??

any of u guys run across people from high school but just ignore them?

just saw this girl from high school and i tried to make eye contact but and we did but i just walked past her 

Is it wrong at my age (20) in todays society that im not trying smash every female in sight? That im trying to find someone i vibe with.. something mature and possibly real?
Is that seen as a weakness or percieved as soft?
My parents taught me to be a gentleman to women without being a simp no matter what, even if you dont like them. Is that not "alpha"?
Seems like being a gentleman isnt respected by other males or even females.
Why do we have to put on a mask so to speak in hopes of feeling accepted?

Newly hired at radio shack
pimp.gif
met a coworker for the first time and swear we had a lotus flower bomb moment when i met her. She might be interested too. Smart girl cutting her hours because shes going to school for nursing. She jahovas witness and im catholic tho.. but im willing to see where things go. We just never work at the same time.. damb i need to get at her too.

Just jotting down random thoughts.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Is it wrong at my age (20) in todays society that im not trying smash every female in sight? That im trying to find someone i vibe with.. something mature and possibly real?
My parents taught me to be a gentleman to women without being a simp no matter what, even if you dont like them. Is that not "alpha"?

pimp.gif
met a coworker for the first time and swear we had a lotus flower bomb moment when i met her. She might be interested too. Smart girl cutting her hours because shes going to school for nursing. She jahovas witness and im catholic tho.. but im willing to see where things go. We just never work at the same time.. damb i need to get at her too.

Actually I'm like that too. Just smashing everything that moves doesn't seem like fun to me. 

Random thought: Imagine getting a haircut or a shave at the barber shop and this song comes on...

pimp.gif

go talk to andycrazn about what its like to date a JW.

Originally Posted by cbass625

took a crossfit class this morning.. enjoyed every bit but im still no where near stamina wise where I'd like to be
just looking out for you, if you pay in triple digits every month for crossfit, i suggest you go get a gym pass instead.

also if your trainer looks like he/she has muscles and is fit, maybe you gone to the right one.  don't go to the ones that have trainers that look like everyday skinny people.

cause some crossfit is bs,  it's all how much you can do in a time period, like a race. try to find a crossfit gym that focus on form and technique.

just my 2cents.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

pimp.gif

go talk to andycrazn about what its like to date a JW.

laugh.gif
they are good chicks but just too hardcore with certain things.

Originally Posted by 916kid

Originally Posted by cbass625

took a crossfit class this morning.. enjoyed every bit but im still no where near stamina wise where I'd like to be
just looking out for you, if you pay in triple digits every month for crossfit, i suggest you go get a gym pass instead.

also if your trainer looks like he/she has muscles and is fit, maybe you gone to the right one.  don't go to the ones that have trainers that look like everyday skinny people.

cause some crossfit is bs,  it's all how much you can do in a time period, like a race. try to find a crossfit gym that focus on form and technique.

just my 2cents.
I've def done my research. I haven't committed to anything yet I am just trying out this one place around my way. I bought a living social deal so I'd figure it be worth a try. Today's beginner class we spend a large portion of it focusing on proper technique which I liked bc that has been one of my drawbacks from really getting into this. Dude who runs the class is def in shape and has an extensive training background. 
Appreciate the opinion/feedback

Back
Top Bottom