Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

174guq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by jdiggs

go talk to andycrazn about what its like to date a JW.

laugh.gif
they are good chicks but just too hardcore with certain things.

I believe it. Appearently she one of those chicks that know she bad but acts like she not. A simp coworker was foolish enough to cash her out with hella jamba juice and whatever and expected to get somewhere with her 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. I got strong opinions tho.. Im not with that converting !%+!.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Is it wrong at my age (20) in todays society that im not trying smash every female in sight? That im trying to find someone i vibe with.. something mature and possibly real?
Is that seen as a weakness or percieved as soft?
My parents taught me to be a gentleman to women without being a simp no matter what, even if you dont like them. Is that not "alpha"?
Seems like being a gentleman isnt respected by other males or even females.
Why do we have to put on a mask so to speak in hopes of feeling accepted?
Actually I'm like that too. Just smashing everything that moves doesn't seem like fun to me. 
This. I always get the same problems though. Whoever I'm dealing with will think I'm a manwhore. The fellas will think I'm soft on !@%!. Really I'm somewhere in between. Not all women are wh0res...not all wh0res are women.  I got all the tendencies and game, but I only allow one woman at a time to receive my benefits. I feel like it keeps your stock high for if/when things don't work out. There's always a good girl watching you act right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Im sorry dude for your loss, stay strong and remember shell always be with you.

Yeah, dude as long as you never forget her, she's there.
Post above me cant be real and BRAVO to the parents who made that girl hold that sign. My sister and brother n law are teachers and some parents couldn't care less what their children do. 

I try not to look in here for a few days so I can have some entertainment while at work, but I never manage to do it. 
NT's thread about nothing has something for everyone.

Some guy at my job is a &%$#@. a few people ate subs from supermarket and felt a little sick. They called the place and were told to come back for a refund; they apologized, and were offered some food for a later date. The one *** misses a few days of work while everyone is fine afterwards. He sends an email to the store telling them he's a supervisor for our location and rambles about some other crap.. Today he's bragging about how they paid him $300 for missing work. I don’t believe in karma but I hope he loses that money.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by solarius49

I know you guys probably dont care, and I dont want anybody's condolences
On this day, 4 years ago, May 9th 2008, the Lord called my beautiful mother home by way of ovarian cancer. My mother, Sheila Broadus was the smartest, most beautiful, loving, passionate and most stubborn person I have ever known, and I love all those things about her. 

She was so stubborn, that even in the final weeks, after she had been confined to a wheelchair, she had decided that she WOULD walk again...as myself, my brother and father and her sisters watched, my mom got out of her chair and took a lap around the house.

I love you mommy and I miss you so much

183692_10150093492103693_500208692_6525922_2369560_n.jpg
she's beautiful bro. 
Sounds like she was an amazing person...

Originally Posted by solarius49

I know you guys probably dont care, and I dont want anybody's condolences
On this day, 4 years ago, May 9th 2008, the Lord called my beautiful mother home by way of ovarian cancer. My mother, Sheila Broadus was the smartest, most beautiful, loving, passionate and most stubborn person I have ever known, and I love all those things about her. 

She was so stubborn, that even in the final weeks, after she had been confined to a wheelchair, she had decided that she WOULD walk again...as myself, my brother and father and her sisters watched, my mom got out of her chair and took a lap around the house.

I love you mommy and I miss you so much

183692_10150093492103693_500208692_6525922_2369560_n.jpg

get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png

Is it wrong at my age (20) in todays society that im not trying smash every female in sight? That im trying to find someone i vibe with.. something mature and possibly real?
Is that seen as a weakness or percieved as soft?
My parents taught me to be a gentleman to women without being a simp no matter what, even if you dont like them. Is that not "alpha"?
Seems like being a gentleman isnt respected by other males or even females.
Why do we have to put on a mask so to speak in hopes of feeling accepted?

Bolded for emphasis.
tired.gif

Final Grades posted for the semester...first year at a university after transferring.

3.38 gpa for the year while working 30+ hours a week while attending full time.
Im just happy bros. B+'s aint perfect I know but Im pleased knowing how much I manage with so little time.

Come at me senior year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Final Grades posted for the semester...first year at a university after transferring.

Im just happy bros. B+'s aint perfect I know but Im pleased knowing how much I manage with so little time.

Come at me senior year
pimp.gif

Props, I'm thinking about going back to school myself man, might use this as insperation

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Come at me senior year
pimp.gif

Props, I'm thinking about going back to school myself man, might use this as insperation
wow bro i could use some of what ur sippin on

I hate when people hang up the phone without saying goodbye. Irritates the crap out of me for some reason. I need finality darn it.

Whats a good looking haircut. Im kinda growing tired of just getting a scissor cut on the top and clip my sides to a one or two. My hair is like 2 inches long right now. Plan on goin in this friday.

Back
Top Bottom