the thread about nothing...

In line now for a job app. It's like I'm waitng for a pair of foams out here, gotta be like a hundred people out here.

Bored as hell at work. Man it sucks. I wish this other job would hurry up and call me for an interview.

Also i'm playing in a softball league now and I realize i completely suck. Gotta stick to bball.

He was trying so hard not to laugh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@mmg I don't even know what that is lol but these dudes kill me..I don't see how these chicks want a snapback gangsta..hell yea I'm hating..they smoking killer tree,moving pounds, smashing bad women, got the "hammas", and stay fresh only on the internet though lol..what really gets me is when they quote a rapper saying something about ppl being real or fake and of course they are the realest thing since pac

BMW question does the 2006 650 series come with a ipod connection? if not what year did they start?

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What kind of rain ends at 7am. If you man enough to rain then rain all #*!$%$% day. Don't @*#%% out and get me wet before 7am and then go run and hide afterward like a little !*!%$.
A few nights ago I stepped out at like 3 AM to get snacks. No problems when I stepped out but the weather decided to get wild just to spite me when I was halfway there. 100mph winds with rain blowing in my face.

I couldnt help but laugh.

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif
mother nature
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So my ex told me she's engaged to be married. Not three months ago she was in love with a woman.

I feel bad for both parties. [color= rgb(255, 204, 255)] Dude is an exchange student who proposed to her their first week of meeting.[/color] She shot him down. I guess ol' girl shot her down so she ran to him.

She has some skewed, contrived views of life. Living in a fantasy world. Maybe they deserve each other.

lolwut?
srsly?
1 week?
7 days?
30t6p3b.gif

The last 7 people ive played in MLB 2k have quit 
indifferent.gif
 The game I just got finished with the dude turned of his xbox before the ball even hit the ground on a hit.
I find myself sometimes letting up just to finish a game but there's no fun in that. Ive hit 8 homeruns with Braun my last 7 games and havent finished one of them.

I don't know why, but Camron's "Not tools or MC when I say hammer time" rap line is stuck in my head and my brain repeatedly keeps playing back
laugh.gif
 it's annoying the $##+ out of me.

I don't even remember the last time I heard that song, yet the line is cemented in my !@!%+#% brain
mad.gif

in the library and got off the escalader and i wanna go up one more flight but the escalader is not working and the two guys who are fixing are talking and one tells the other "how would u feel if your mother sent u pictures?" and i just start laughing..awkward moment

Originally Posted by odog24

in the library and got off the escalader and i wanna go up one more flight but the escalader is not working and the two guys who are fixing are talking and one tells the other "how would u feel if your mother sent u pictures?" and i just start laughing..awkward moment
?
cadillac-escalade-2.gif

xdicdf.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Bored as hell at work. Man it sucks. I wish this other job would hurry up and call me for an interview.

Also i'm playing in a softball league now and I realize i completely suck. Gotta stick to bball.
what type of softball league?  is it modified pitch or unlimited arc/high pitch?  i dont really play softball, but i heard that unlimited arc/high pitch softball is no joke.  My boss is an avid softball player and plays in a fairly competitive league.  He played D1 baseball in college and said that a lot of the guys on his team and in his league played college ball, minor league ball, and some guys even played in the majors.  He was telling me that t doesnt seem that hard, but the speed and angle in which the ball crosses the strikezone makes it very difficult to make good contact.  This coming for a guy who hit .350+ and was all conference in college.

super casual job league. I know some of the guys from a prvious internship so I got put it. Basically two swing per AB and minimum 2 females on the field. Had 2 strikeouts last week because my swing is tailored to baseball and I get way out and foul off picthces. smh

mind you I hit .310 in HS and made all-county honorable mention (it was 12 years ago but still ) . I cant keep the ball in play to save my life.

btw rok sucks but the chick next to me has a crazy rack today. must be on her period or forgot to wear a bra. I aint even mad.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

super casual job league. I know some of the guys from a prvious internship so I got put it. Basically two swing per AB and minimum 2 females on the field. Had 2 strikeouts last week because my swing is tailored to baseball and I get way out and foul off picthces. smh

mind you I hit .310 in HS and made all-county honorable mention (it was 12 years ago but still ) . I cant keep the ball in play to save my life.

btw rok sucks but the chick next to me has a crazy rack today. must be on her period or forgot to wear a bra. I aint even mad.

Just sit on that ball and drive it boy. When I got in a competitive intramural league in college I sucked just because my mechanics were tailored to baseball like yourself. I watched some youtube videos and spent lots of time in the cage and improved so much more.

You work for Cadillac or something?

Originally Posted by MMG

xdicdf.gif

you need to put in more time in the library....

Originally Posted by MMG

xdicdf.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom