the thread about nothing...

1305059385110.gif

2chmku8.gif

laugh.gif

The basketball game and the M's game were on a commercial break so I started flipping channels and stopped on ABC because I got distracted by my phone. Been watching Suburgatory for like 15 minutes. What the effff????

Fake thugs urk me..hollin on the internet about money and "hammas"..I'm not a thug myself but Damn these cats just lookin pathetic

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Fake thugs urk me..hollin on the internet about money and "hammas"..I'm not a thug myself but Damn these cats just lookin pathetic
worst are the females who enjoy these fools
laugh.gif

talken bout, i want a "gentle thug"

indifferent.gif

Been down lately but I just listen to Ambition by Wale feat. Meek and Ross 
pimp.gif

It helps bring my mood up because I know I just have to survive this dark period

I want to go back to school in the Fall, I feel like I won't even though I truly want to. Need to figure out how I'm going to get started.

Trying to eat healthier and exercise more now...YOLO so may as well try to stay in the best shape possible.

What kind of rain ends at 7am. If you man enough to rain then rain all #*!$%$% day. Don't @*#%% out and get me wet before 7am and then go run and hide afterward like a little !*!%$.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What kind of rain ends at 7am. If you man enough to rain then rain all #*!$%$% day. Don't @*#%% out and get me wet before 7am and then go run and hide afterward like a little !*!%$.
A few nights ago I stepped out at like 3 AM to get snacks. No problems when I stepped out but the weather decided to get wild just to spite me when I was halfway there. 100mph winds with rain blowing in my face.

I couldnt help but laugh.

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif

Got an email back from a potential employer about setting up a meeting for next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, if i can pull this job it would be so clutch right before the summer starts

So my ex told me she's engaged to be married. Not three months ago she was in love with a woman.

I feel bad for both parties. Dude is an exchange student who proposed to her their first week of meeting. She shot him down. I guess ol' girl shot her down so she ran to him.

She has some skewed, contrived views of life. Living in a fantasy world. Maybe they deserve each other.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude does absolutely nothing for me. It's not like I don't like him. Just when I hear his music I don't like it or dislike it.....it's kinda just like "oh"

Use of my job's flight benefits today. Not bad plane tix for half the price of a bus tix plus half the time, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

some cat had kittens in my back yard(again
eyes.gif
)...long story short, I took one. its between 2-4 weeks old. and it is terrified right now
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
4fd36e476b2a63c41dbdbdbcf9b8d43746e8b5d7_r.jpg
473368006b9965311978b32dfdd6d762ce2af206_r.jpg

so you holding it hostage what
nerd.gif

i was going to make it my pet
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

some cat had kittens in my back yard(again
eyes.gif
)...long story short, I took one. its between 2-4 weeks old. and it is terrified right now
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
4fd36e476b2a63c41dbdbdbcf9b8d43746e8b5d7_r.jpg
473368006b9965311978b32dfdd6d762ce2af206_r.jpg
lol i used to have alotta cats at my old house. when i was little me and my cousin trapped a rabbit we found in the yard and we sold it to the neighbor for 20 bucks 
pimp.gif
hmmmm,maybe i should catch the rest and sell them all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude does absolutely nothing for me. It's not like I don't like him. Just when I hear his music I don't like it or dislike it.....it's kinda just like "oh"
I used to be like that too famb. Until I saw him live as a surprise guest at a concert. When he came out to House Party and transitioned to Ima Boss...
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I'm a fan now

Back
Top Bottom