the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Sighfur

My toenail fell off today And I still have the nail
mine did last summer and i used to chase my wife with it
laugh.gif

hey guys, how do i let this chick know that I'm only trying to smash her, I'm not really interested in a relationship or anything of that sort.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
at that chick

real talk girls be doing waaaay too much on social networks..esp the young ones

Wayy too much. The things some these girls do for some damn attention sickens me bruh.

Once on instagram, I seen a girl take a pic of a starbucks coffee, didn't get any likes or comments...

..next became a tweetgram saying: 'if you don't want to bother liking my pics or commenting, please unfollow me'.

laugh.gif
...what a shallow chick.

These generation of kids boyyyyy, I'll tell ya.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

hey guys, how do i let this chick know that I'm only trying to smash her, I'm not really interested in a relationship or anything of that sort.

don't pretend you want more from her cause you don't want to mislead her. let her know up front(after a few conversations of course). tell her straight up what you want. she can either tell you no, she's not about that or be about that.  be prepared to get turned down tho, and if she does turn you down don't be immature about it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
at that chick

real talk girls be doing waaaay too much on social networks..esp the young ones

Wayy too much. The things some these girls do for some damn attention sickens me bruh.

Once on instagram, I seen a girl take a pic of a starbucks coffee, didn't get any likes or comments...

..next became a tweetgram saying: 'if you don't want to bother liking my pics or commenting, please unfollow me'.

laugh.gif
...what a shallow chick.

These generation of kids boyyyyy, I'll tell ya.

Tell me about it. At my job, there's graffiti all round but its not art... its every kids twitter and instagram info... I kid you not

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i aint real enough for this chef keef dude 
ohwell.gif

hope it doesnt rain tomorrow. tired of the rain.
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Rest comfortably knowing he does indeed suck balls.

some cat had kittens in my back yard(again
eyes.gif
)...long story short, I took one. its between 2-4 weeks old. and it is terrified right now
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
4fd36e476b2a63c41dbdbdbcf9b8d43746e8b5d7_r.jpg
473368006b9965311978b32dfdd6d762ce2af206_r.jpg

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

eyes.gif
)...long story short, I took one. its between 2-4 weeks old. and it is terrified right now
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

so you holding it hostage what
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol i used to have alotta cats at my old house. when i was little me and my cousin trapped a rabbit we found in the yard and we sold it to the neighbor for 20 bucks 
pimp.gif

1. aced my psych (my minor) final today!

2. the girl that sits next to me wasnt in class tho, she wasnt in class on friday or last wednesday either. i was planning on talking to her about us exchanging numbers so we can talk/chill during the summer. since she wasnt in class i shot her an email. i know she will def say yes 
pimp.gif

3. got one art final tomorrow at 10 then gotta present my illustration final at 5 (its on my flickr page if anyone wants to see it)

my grades in all of my courses are borderline...so stressed out.
at least there's a good chance i end up with a 3.7 though

I saw natasha elie at the gym today, felt like groupie cause I knew who she was.

where is mon star for real.

So many new user names popping up lately

When someone is so used to getting what they want by putting in the least amount of effort and then they come across something/someone that they can't have unless they put more in thats when you really see whose about it and who isn't.

Back
Top Bottom