the thread about nothing...

man i just filled my crib up totally with smoke. i had my fireplace just raging. like 10 logs in there, it's pretty big and it's 2 degrees out so i wanted my living room at about 90 :lol: i opened a window for like 4 minutes and it made a reverse draft DOWN the chimney and filled the whole crib up. :lol: my room mate woke up thinking there was a fire of the unintentional kind.

What u cheefin cuz?
I know you're watching it on the hub cause I am too.
This is the goat animated show ever. Up there with xmen and spiderman for greatest cartoons.

yea i am. when bruce broke free, paused, and made a dash for it only to be caught again. :rofl: the flow of the animation isnt that fluid.

What u cheefin cuz?
I know you're watching it on the hub cause I am too.
This is the goat animated show ever. Up there with xmen and spiderman for greatest cartoons.

yea i am. when bruce broke free, paused, and made a dash for it only to be caught again. :rofl: the flow of the animation isnt that fluid.
I noticed :lol: but its just tiny things. Keep in mind this is from the early 90s.
Try watching gi joe and g1 transformers stuff like that happens :x. But overall its the goat.
And when robin comes along with bat girl in the later seasons it gets much better. Animation wise.

Last edited:
I noticed :lol: but its just tiny things. Keep in mind this is from the early 90s.
Try watching gi joe and g1 transformers stuff like that happens :x. But overall its the goat.
And when robin comes along with bat girl in the later seasons it gets much better. Animation wise.

i mean i loved it when i was a kid. i also like batman beyond.

damn im craving for some skittles darkside now.

So today I was driving from school to work and as I'm driving I see my gf mom in the lane next to me, wave hi then exit off the freeway, I didn't get lunch so was going to stop at the jack in the box right off my exit then remembered she's behind me and her and my girl have been on this me eating healthy lately, I was going to turn but then just kept driving straight and saw her mom turn into a shopping center, I made a big circle and came back and got something and went to work, after work went to her house and she opened the door asked me why I got fast food today when I should've made lunch :stoneface: I told her naw I didn't get anything I went to work then she dropped the bomb on me that her mom saw me double back :smh: thought I was slick for a moment >D

So today I was driving from school to work and as I'm driving I see my gf mom in the lane next to me, wave hi then exit off the freeway, I didn't get lunch so was going to stop at the jack in the box right off my exit then remembered she's behind me and her and my girl have been on this me eating healthy lately, I was going to turn but then just kept driving straight and saw her mom turn into a shopping center, I made a big circle and came back and got something and went to work, after work went to her house and she opened the door asked me why I got fast food today when I should've made lunch :stoneface: I told her naw I didn't get anything I went to work then she dropped the bomb on me that her mom saw me double back :smh: thought I was slick for a moment >D

exposed for the fraud you truly are :rofl:

So today I was driving from school to work and as I'm driving I see my gf mom in the lane next to me, wave hi then exit off the freeway, I didn't get lunch so was going to stop at the jack in the box right off my exit then remembered she's behind me and her and my girl have been on this me eating healthy lately, I was going to turn but then just kept driving straight and saw her mom turn into a shopping center, I made a big circle and came back and got something and went to work, after work went to her house and she opened the door asked me why I got fast food today when I should've made lunch
indifferent.gif
I told her naw I didn't get anything I went to work then she dropped the bomb on me that her mom saw me double back
mean.gif
thought I was slick for a moment
grin.gif
Should have said you got a salad at jitb.

^^ nowadays i find it hilarious when people get caught.......lol....u thought u were slick....

classical music is under-rated .......sometimes u just don't care to hear what people have to say.......

^^ nowadays i find it hilarious when people get caught.......lol....u thought u were slick....

classical music is under-rated .......sometimes u just don't care to hear what people have to say.......

Friday night I'm chillin with a friend and at a mutual friends place, chillin and :smokin. We were listing to some Godspeed You! Black Emperor,(which is AWESOME, btw) when the record(yes record, as in vinyl) stopped, dude put on some classical. It was about 10 minutes before someone said, "What is this, classical?" He confirmed, said it was the soundtrack to Clockwork Orange. It was about a half second of silence, then everyone went back to talking.

Geezy, doe? :lol:

Man, I just made the greatest "The Mack" reference at work and nobody got it. :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody ever go to a broadway show or musical dolo?

About to hit up a few on my own since most of my crew doesnt mess with it

Yo real talk. If u get an American whip. Aka charger etc ...Dont get the base model and try to make it look like the srt8.or at least act like it is.

Last edited:
Man both my laptops chargers broke just caught up on 30+ pages on my phone :smh:

It's 11 degrees right now high is gonna be 19 and I gotta be outside today :x :x

Back
Top Bottom