the thread about nothing...

Its just weird, I always hear people (dudes) making fun of dudes for copping the base model. I dont get it, unless you're trying to get hit off in the back of it, why would that even matter

Hes tryna say that people need to quit frontin. If you got the base model, dont put srt8 badges on it. I can understand wanting to mod for looks but to deceptively do so is stupid.

:wow:

Got em

What tan'ers used to be on n t k l? Pablo and who else? Sucks it fell off.

I used to bang with it for a bit under my Dr. Spaceman sn. It was cool for sec, only about 20 or so users but kinda an active tight little group. Half of them were women too.

Anyone in the Maryland area?

Is it bad weather up there today, or something? Most of our clients are from MD, and we're slow as hell today.

S/O to spitta for gettin back at me on twitter again I told em to remember what I told you fool.. he replies "cheesesteaks on u" hha he's the man

S/O to spitta for gettin back at me on twitter again I told em to remember what I told you fool.. he replies "cheesesteaks on u" hha he's the man

Indeed spitta is a cool *** dude. I had the privilege of chillin with him and Wiz before a show a few years ago. He got a mixtape coming up in a week or two I think.

Yessir Feb 3rd it drops, and same well I didn't really chill with them but I was able to dapp them up and say whatup to them. One day I will kick it wit spitta and burn 1

Anyone in the Maryland area?

Is it bad weather up there today, or something? Most of our clients are from MD, and we're slow as hell today.

It's cold as crap b, everyone is in a cryogenic state.

And as far as base models go they just don't have enough power and options to make it worth it unless it's a mean deal. And as for chargers, you don't want the base model rear lights.

Anybody ever go to a broadway show or musical dolo?

About to hit up a few on my own since most of my crew doesnt mess with it

Had to go to a musical type thing for a 1000 level class once. It was honestly a good look. Would do it again solo idk if they have showings as often though in Atlanta. I may just not know where to look for em.

-----------------------------------------

I wish we had Youtube when I was in high school. Godsend for this Orgo class. I missed a day and I feel like I'm a month behind. :x

Ive been lied to so much in my life, i rather not even be bothered with people unless i absolutely have to.

I want a gf. I havent had a legit one since i was a teenager. Im in my early-mid twenties, and there's no potential at all in my area. All my friends had families before they turned 21, im the only one that went left when they went right. I have 2 nice cars, a job i love, a nice house, all i need is a lady. Thats the hardest part of my day :stoneface: other than that, life is chill.

I remember when Sleazy posted that video. I repped him it was great. TANs been slow in 2013 period idk why
Its just weird, I always hear people (dudes) making fun of dudes for copping the base model. I dont get it, unless you're trying to get hit off in the back of it, why would that even matter
Ballers have the right to hate on non ballers
Word thats why I love twitter. I used to get into back and forths with Steph Curry on twitter, I thought it was beyond cool of him.

It feels like I'm the only one posting today, but...

Tortilla wrappers, not milk cartons, used to report missing women in Juarez

http://www.khou.com/home/Tortilla-w...abductions-of-women-in-Juarez--187978811.html

:smh: :lol:

people in mexico dont really buy cartons, i dont remember the last time ive bought a carton, hell i must have been around 6, half gallon or a gallon mostly

anyways...

its my Birthday TAN! 28 today, i dont care and im going out with my boys :nerd: , have work at 8:30 am weekdays, tomorrow is gonna suck!

It feels like I'm the only one posting today, but...

Tortilla wrappers, not milk cartons, used to report missing women in Juarez

http://www.khou.com/home/Tortilla-w...abductions-of-women-in-Juarez--187978811.html

:smh: :lol:

people in mexico dont really buy cartons, i dont remember the last time ive bought a carton, hell i must have been around 6, half gallon or a gallon mostly

anyways...

its my Birthday TAN! 28 today, i dont care and im going out with my boys :nerd: , have work at 8:30 am weekdays, tomorrow is gonna suck!

tumblr_mb68r2u4GC1rnxf9c.gif

Back
Top Bottom