the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My boy finally agreed to let me help him lose weight. I know he'll feel a lot better about his image in a few weeks. 
pimp.gif

Did anyone else get a tropicana ad?
Spoiler [+]
not srs

If I got banned for some Bugs Bunny nonsense, ME NO PASS deserves annexation to somewhere far, far, far away.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�classic

Also,�
pimp.gif
�to your boy DaBottom, since the year's started I've gone from a 42 waist to a 40, not much of a change but it's something, I wanna get down to AT LEAST a 38 and L shirt size, I got the build, I just got to lose the belly�
laugh.gif

I decided my first tattoo is gonna be SRV related 
pimp.gif

yooo i just rewatched back to the future trilogy and i just realized jennifer is different actress from the 1st one. holy @@%$ i saw this movie like 40 times and this is the first time noticing it.
laugh.gif

I need a .gif of 6:40-6:44, that was just AMAZING to me 
pimp.gif

Mike will always be one of my favorite boxers of all time 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Also,
pimp.gif
to your boy DaBottom, since the year's started I've gone from a 42 waist to a 40, not much of a change but it's something, I wanna get down to AT LEAST a 38 and L shirt size, I got the build, I just got to lose the belly�
laugh.gif

I decided my first tattoo is gonna be SRV related�
pimp.gif

Keep up the good work. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Also,
pimp.gif
to your boy DaBottom, since the year's started I've gone from a 42 waist to a 40, not much of a change but it's something, I wanna get down to AT LEAST a 38 and L shirt size, I got the build, I just got to lose the belly�
laugh.gif

I decided my first tattoo is gonna be SRV related�
pimp.gif

Keep up the good work.�
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That motivation right before I go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom