the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

If you guys recall I picked up a co-workers shift today, in turn my hours on Wednesday were cut since I didn't get approved for overtime.
I'm over here thinking I'm only gonna work 7 a.m.-11:30.

Nope.

Looked at my schedule today and it said 7-10:30 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Knowing my supervisor she's gonna be a %!*#* and just give me the day off, the store manager did the schedule adjustment tho so it might stick.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

yooo i just rewatched back to the future trilogy and i just realized jennifer is different actress from the 1st one. holy @@%$ i saw this movie like 40 times and this is the first time noticing it.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
whaaaaa?????? I just watched the first on HBO

Glad to see other fans of Bob's Burgers here
pimp.gif
. Mister916 - Did you use a promo code to get that deal?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Does HBK dance all around the house*

I remeber watching dvd of shawn in the early 90s
Shawn would wear the most like kinda gay outfits and give them so much "swag"
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Only the god HBK could pull it off 

Been studying Calc all day, and I've got two more days of this and Physics left. Good luck to all my NT fambs pulling it off while procrastinating on here.

Originally Posted by pip777

Glad to see other fans of Bob's Burgers here
pimp.gif
. Mister916 - Did you use a promo code to get that deal?
nerd.gif
It was a deal on Geico Privileges(like Groupon) that expired at 9 pm pacific. Me and my girl both claimed it.

Sorry Bros, I would have spread the word but I had 2 minutes left to claim it.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Anyone ever wonder how music artists and actors or athletes handle health insurance? A friend of mine was talking about how like Big Pun died and Rick Ross having those seizures. I remembered filling out my questionnaire for health insurance at work and so say Ross is applying for insurance and the questions about smoking, recreational drug and alcohol use. I know these dudes probably just pay whatever out of pocket. But still.

This mixtape could very well be my favorite piece of music ever. So much is carried through this because this was all i played back when so much %%!$ went on in my life.
Drake_So_Far_Gone-front-large.jpg

I call this %%!$ the calm but im the furthest thing from calm ....

For the first time I feel like I am actually looking at a UFO. Some dude posted on facebook maybe its just me but I looked at the westerly skies and some weird stuff is going on up there. So I go outside and look and there a light that looks like a star. Kinda has a red flicker to it. And im 100 % my eyes are not playing tricks on me but im just staring at the flickering light is moving up and down and side to side. Im freaking now.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

This mixtape could very well be my favorite piece of music ever. So much is carried through this because this was all i played back when so much %%!$ went on in my life.
Drake_So_Far_Gone-front-large.jpg

Crazy how a mixtape can be better than artists whole Albums.. this is a classic piece of work indeed sir
pimp.gif

Mixtapes arent controlled by record labels, the artist can do whatever they want.

Spoiler [+]
Drake's music 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

For the first time I feel like I am actually looking at a UFO. Some dude posted on facebook maybe its just me but I looked at the westerly skies and some weird stuff is going on up there. So I go outside and look and there a light that looks like a star. Kinda has a red flicker to it. And im 100 % my eyes are not playing tricks on me but im just staring at the flickering light is moving up and down and side to side. Im freaking now.

pics?

Back
Top Bottom