the thread about nothing...

anyone else excited for the olympics?

i wish i was an olympic athlete
laugh.gif
.. winning the gold in wrestling would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So my plans for college are,
2 years at a community for basics (I'm gonna bust SERIOUS %#% here to get my GPA up)

1 year at UTSA

1 year at one of the better universities.

I don't which one yet, I want to graduate from a great college, not utsa.

My sister helped me devise this plan, she told me it's cheap and having a school like Rice under my belt would be awesome, hell even a school like Stanford but that's shooting for the stars. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So my plans for college are,
2 years at a community for basics (I'm gonna bust SERIOUS %#% here to get my GPA up)

1 year at UTSA

1 year at one of the better universities.

I don't which one yet, I want to graduate from a great college, not utsa.

My sister helped me devise this plan, she told me it's cheap and having a school like Rice under my belt would be awesome, hell even a school like Stanford but that's shooting for the stars. 
laugh.gif
Most major universities have a residency requirement so I'd suggest you do as well as possible at your CC and then transfer to the school you'd ultimately like to get a degree from. Skip the second step altogether.

I hate talking on the phone and I had a phone interview for a job today. Needless to say I felt like I bombed it because I couldn't see the reactions of the people I was talking to. It was so awkward for me

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

My homegirl is gonna be on BGC 9...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a try and pipe ALL her girls now.....
roll.gif

pics?
Most chicks on there have been busted except that Ashely chick

-Called my family a bunch of ni**ers for drinking my soda
Feel kinda bad.
-Listening to Patrice Oneal's Black Phillip show is eye opening
His view is almost identical to mine.
-In the cafeteria my boy asked e if I would go out with at the school.
I said no. none of the girls at my school are pretty and interesting.

Originally Posted by cord15

Wish I could go 2 years in the future or 6 years in the past. 

ill take the 6 years in the past if i knew what i know now 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

My homegirl is gonna be on BGC 9...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a try and pipe ALL her girls now.....
roll.gif
Bad Girls Club?

One of my boys is going to be on Love Games, is that the spin-off from BGC?

Imagine our friends are on the same show?
roll.gif

That awkward moment when you realize you weren't innocent in your involvement. Do you apoligize or just try and do better next time?

Met up on Saturday with a girl I used to date in college back in 08 who happened to be in town for the weekend.
Spoiler [+]
untitled-9.gif

In the next 5 to 6 years I think a lot of degrees are going to be obsolete. If you don't have something in the S.T.E.M. you're going to be screwed. With the advent of technology and the internet, you can practically teach yourself anything in a short span of time. What's the point in hiring someone else to do it besides time or nuisance.

NT I'm scared.to get in a real relationship due to the fact I have terrible karma coming for me when it comes to women

Back
Top Bottom