the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by jdiggs

New at my job at radio shack. One mess up with a customer led to another mess up to another customer, guy gets angry and wants to call my manager. Gotta worry about that and i have to call corperate to fix the address on the other mistake.For christ sakes my name tag still says "training" on it..5am in the west coast and cant sleep smh..

Not sure who you service provider is but take advantage of the Sprint Employee plan. I'm paying $30 for basically unlimited everything and insurance. I quit after Memorial weekend last year and I still have the employee plan. 
You're welcome.

How does this count as advice?  Dude is worrying about if he even has a job in the AM and you're talking about employee plans...plus he JUST started so I doubt he qualifies for any employee plan.

New at my job at radio shack. One mess up with a customer led to another mess up to another customer, guy gets angry and wants to call my manager. Gotta worry about that and i have to call corperate to fix the address on the other mistake.For christ sakes my name tag still says "training" on it..5am in the west coast and cant sleep smh..

That's how retail is man, I remember when I first started I #$$*#@ up a lot, hell now even a year a later I still make serious %!#@ ups, I've had customers call corporate on me 3 times, but my supervisor ALWAYS backed me, even when I gave a customer a more expensive item by accident.
That was an automatic termination right there but my supervisor helped me out, just talk with your boss dude, sometimes they're more understanding than you think.

Good morning everybody, I've been waking up at 7 for the past 2 weeks on my own and I can't even stay up past 1 anymore, I'm 18 and I feel drained all the time 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Not sure who you service provider is but take advantage of the Sprint Employee plan. I'm paying $30 for basically unlimited everything and insurance. I quit after Memorial weekend last year and I still have the employee plan. 
You're welcome.

How does this count as advice?  Dude is worrying about if he even has a job in the AM and you're talking about employee plans...plus he JUST started so I doubt he qualifies for any employee plan.
I'm confused, where in my post do you see me offering advice? 

Peanut Butter Snickers just makes sense.
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

snickers-peanut-butter-002.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Real talk chocolate and peanut butter may be the best combo of all time.

Got a speeding ticket. I thought in Prince Georges County, MD you had 30 days before they started issuing tickets from a new camera %#$.

-Had a great mini vakay in NY.  I really need that.
-Having flight benefits, also a plus.  45 min flight > 4 hour car drive.

-Camped for 7 hours for some kicks, not a bad experience.  Met some decent people.

-Got my "cavs" (word to the guy from mtv's true life I'm getting plastic surgery)

-I see why people hate resellers.  Guy in line had about five people to cop shoes for him, even his 8 year old son, at 3 in the morning.

-God, i forgot about how hot the women in Ny are, NY'ers are so spoilled.

-"sometimes you gotta burn bridges, to make stronger ones". That was such a great piece of advice I got this week.

- funny story.  I was in line for a job application in NY.  While waiting, I over heard a convo between some people about how his friend is living the life by being a concierge for rappers, a particular story he said, he had to find  50 cent a plane at last minute. Now that was Thursday.  Fast foward to sunday.  I'm working, taking bags off of a plane and everything, when none other then a mr curtis jackson walks off of the flight im working on.  Small world.

Sidenote: When did the "n" word get thrown around so loosely?  I swear I heard it used more by non black people than I ever had. 

afraid to look at my grades from this semester 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pre-med might be over for me 
tired.gif
 I made a 27 page study-guide based on my notes and re-read the entire book
sick.gif
at first it was for me, then I gave it to the class to use and the prof. also knows that, if I fail after all of that
frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
 and Chemistry... I don't how I can teach/help people with ochem but still can't get pass general chemistry.

Just got my hands on Mass Effect 1. I had ME 2 and 3. I already beat 2 and I had started 3 but I'm bout to start from the beginning and play the story all the way through.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for those who smoke...... whats the point of a vaporizer? is it just the same concept as smoking? instead you just inhale it without having to burn.....

Originally Posted by MMG

for those who smoke...... whats the point of a vaporizer? is it just the same concept as smoking? instead you just inhale it without having to burn.....

Basically, except instead of smoke you inhale vapor, it heats up to a certain temperature and you inhale THC, no smoke, no smell, no taste.
It's WAY more healthier than smoking through glass or papers but I hear your tolerance builds up faster and the high doesn't last as long.

Still wouldn't mind buying a Volcano one day tho. 

had a good moms day with my mom.

cooked her dinner and brought a card and flowers over. i really wish i had more money so I could help her more.

Gawd, how i miss this show.
FEENY! FEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-NNY WOW! HAY HAY HAY WHAT- WHAT- WHAT- WHAT- WHAT- WHAT! HEY! YIOW! ASAHI! ASARAHI! OWWW!

Back
Top Bottom