the thread about nothing...

everytime i see mutumbo block that kid's cereal on that geico commercial i scream "GET THAT WEAK CEREAL OUT OF HERE" :lol:

Bubble Bopz? Awww hell no!

I hate you :smh:
J/K

ay man, hood cheese on a hero from the corner store bogeda is the jumpoff. it's not the best cheese in the world but on a hero, it's strictly the business :pimp:

government cheese is fire...mac and cheese made with that hood cheese :pimp:

i can't spit no hot lines with no rap name like hood cheese though

Bubble Bopz? Awww hell no!

I hate you :smh:
J/K
[/quote]

:lol:. mine was baby juice box :x :smh:

poor rats man :x :frown:

Last edited:
OFFICIAL USBAN ENTRANTS LIST

grandtheftbike
mahnametyrone
fraijda511
hanacheezy
yaaintready
tr1ll
antidope
thadocta
rayray3thousand
solarius49
cocotaso1

you fellas have 24 hours to object or deny entry to anyone you don't think should be in for whatever reason that may be (possible flake/scammer, don't know/recognize etc).

any name selected for denial must be seconded. in the event the name is not seconded the person will still be in they will not however be given to the party who objected.

after the tribe has spoken assignments and instructions will be sent via pm and email.

Last edited:
Bruh. Found out they sell Jamaican style beef patties at the Dollar Tree. About to go in tomorrow :nerd:

everytime i see mutumbo block that kid's cereal on that geico commercial i scream "GET THAT WEAK CEREAL OUT OF HERE" :lol:

Been watching the walking dead marathon all day since work was cancelled... That commercial has been on a few times. The cereal is the best part

poor rats man :x :frown:
:x
what is that china?

I don't know. I found it on facebook. this was the caption

BEFORE YOU EAT CHINESE FOOD AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK @ HOW THE **** ITS MADE. JUST BECUZ THATS THEIR DELICACY, DOESNT MEAN ITS A US DELICACY. THEY COULD JUST BE HONEST AND TELL US THEY COOKING RATS INSTEAD OF SAYING WE EATING CHICKEN OR BEEF. ITS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT SO THEY CAN MAKE A BUCK. HERE IT IS YALL IN LIVING ******G PROOF. NEXT TIME THINK TWICE CUZ U JUST MAY END UP EATING RODENT BULL****...SMH

So because you didn't want to ref for an overtime, you blew a call at a kids game so you could go home and drink.

Lame

Back
Top Bottom