Riddle of the month:

three things that makes a guest feel welcomed; 

1. meat with no bone
  2. bone with no meat
  3. skin with no hair

what is it?

Is it one thing or multiple?
Im thinking dinner, massage, and sex

My best friend's been with a girl for almost three years. They get tested yearly. She comes back after this test with herpes. Assumes she got it from him. His tests come back. He doesn't have herpes. She says she got it from the last guy she slept with before him and the doctors say it's been laying dormant. I call bs. Any truth to this happening?

frown.gif
 I know that feel bro
tired.gif

I'll snuggle with ya if we don't find nobody by the time I'm in SoCal
laugh.gif
hope i find someone then, the smell of vodka makes me sick 
tongue.gif

the way those 'wheelers' laugh reminds me of the hayenas from Lion King

Riddle of the month:

three things that makes a guest feel welcomed; 
  1. meat with no bone
  2. bone with no meat
  3. skin with no hair
what is it?
a worm?

My best friend's been with a girl for almost three years. They get tested yearly. She comes back after this test with herpes. Assumes she got it from him. His tests come back. He doesn't have herpes. She says she got it from the last guy she slept with before him and the doctors say it's been laying dormant. I call bs. Any truth to this happening?
Herpes can definitely stay dormant for awhile.

it can lay dormant, but i call shenanigans. son better start shopping around for a new gal.

it can lay dormant, but i call shenanigans. son better start shopping around for a new gal.

especially if she called foul on him immediately only for his to come back negative

or just chill. 
mean.gif

Some people can have HSV for months or even years without experiencing an outbreak, while others note an outbreak almost immediately after acquiring HSV. The Mayo Clinic notes that it's possible for someone who experiences an initial outbreak to go 40 years before they have another.

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5486083_long-can-herpes-lie-dormant.html

or just chill. 
mean.gif

nah, the minute he gets rid of this one he's shopping around. whether he knows it or not.

Back
Top Bottom