the thread about nothing...

Of course there's emotion. I FEEL like talking about crap for pages is dumb.
iEycc75cLHcJ4.gif

If I was a character in the wire, I'd want to be Clay Davis.

This would be me, minus anything about being a corner boy.

Basically, only when he worked at footlocker.

chaney2.jpg

just started the wire s.2
too lazy to shave
ohwell.gif
Don't post about the wire until you're done.

My wire character would be mcnaulty...make a lot of decisions w/o thinking how it would affect others :smh:

My best friend's been with a girl for almost three years. They get tested yearly. She comes back after this test with herpes. Assumes she got it from him. His tests come back. He doesn't have herpes. She says she got it from the last guy she slept with before him and the doctors say it's been laying dormant. I call bs. Any truth to this happening?

Of course she's lying. If they do it yearly, and this time she has herpes... tell ya boy RUN

I love big j he keeps it real
Even when I feel like Big J is just verbal assaulting my ***, I gotta respect it cuz he keeps it one hunnid 
My boy text me saying he broke up with his girl recently and said he never smashed (they were together for 4 years).
eek.gif
mean.gif
I don't have the heart to tell him ain't no grown woman going to go 4 years without some D.
maybe he is also secretly mormon and gay?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

If we are picking the Wire characters, I call Weebey 
smokin.gif

8d2c0eb6_cPvou.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend's been with a girl for almost three years. They get tested yearly. She comes back after this test with herpes. Assumes she got it from him. His tests come back. He doesn't have herpes. She says she got it from the last guy she slept with before him and the doctors say it's been laying dormant. I call bs. Any truth to this happening?

Of course she's lying. If they do it yearly, and this time she has herpes... tell ya boy RUN

I'm not educated on herpes but I think it can be dormant...now idk if test would come back negative if it was dormant or not

I love big j he keeps it real
Even when I feel like Big J is just verbal assaulting my ***, I gotta respect it cuz he keeps it one hunnid 
My boy text me saying he broke up with his girl recently and said he never smashed (they were together for 4 years).
eek.gif
mean.gif
I don't have the heart to tell him ain't no grown woman going to go 4 years without some D.
maybe he is also secretly mormon and gay?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

If we are picking the Wire characters, I call Weebey 
smokin.gif

8d2c0eb6_cPvou.gif
I don't see why Weebay is a good choice.

But cook on bro.

My fav. quotes from the wire that I remember.

"I wasn't made to be the son.

You want it one way, but it's the other way.

I got tha gun, you got the briefcase.

SHHHHHHHH

When we .... up, we get pensions.

Oh, indeed.

Lamar."

Back
Top Bottom