the thread about nothing...

Not sure what to eat for dinner. Either go work out and eat fast food (Popeyes/BK) , or make something at home. Decisions decisions.
Costco rotisserie chicken.
Dat chicken is perfect for enchiladas 
happy.gif

Baggy spandex FTL.
those exist??? 

Random question, how do you guys wash your hands?

I notice 80% of people use soap then rinse. I always rinsed, soaped then rinsed again.
I switch up at times. But I usually like my hands wet first, then lather up, then rise off.

I believe McDonald's is the Enemy. I got the coupons in the mail. Should I A.) Throw them away. B.) Take them to work and put in lounge

I get my hands wet for a second before adding the soap. 

Most people don't wash their hands for long enough.

Just curious, has there ever been a documented occurrence where some musician met a crazy fan of his at a concert or something and they ended up getting married and having a family?

Just curious, has there ever been a documented occurrence where some musician met a crazy fan of his at a concert or something and they ended up getting married and having a family?
Ricky Bobby, although he is NASCAR. 

over the belt if i really gotta go

then i rinse, soap, and rinse. and use the napkin i used to dry my hands with to open the door

My mind is so blown guys...

It's like.... I'm shocked that being myself is what keeps my girlfriend and I in love...

Most other girls would have been overwhelmed or unappreciative for what I do for her. She's loved every minute, gift, date....everything. Everything I do draws her closer and closer to me....and vice versa.

I'm legit shocked, surprised and grateful to have someone I'm perfectly compatible with.

tumblr_m4h4wvi5je1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

makes me so glad to hear that those kind of women exist

if only i could fine one
tumblr_loge7kgvHL1qhafj6.gif

|I

Last edited:
From my FB Feed

o we were talking about folks robbing people for there NAME BRAND shoes, jackets, and gadgets and stuff...and one older guy says, "thats why i never bought my kids that stuff" which I totally understand...and then the younger guy says "**** that, i buy my kids all that ****, and if somebody mess with em, its going to be a problem"...my question is, why do ****** think like that??? what the hell are you gonna do if somebody kills your child??? and whatever you do it aint going to bring your child back...and even if the dont kill your child and you go to confront them, they might end up whipping your *** or killing you....lol...people say some of the dumbest ****...

From my FB Feed

o we were talking about folks robbing people for there NAME BRAND shoes, jackets, and gadgets and stuff...and one older guy says, "thats why i never bought my kids that stuff" which I totally understand...and then the younger guy says "**** that, i buy my kids all that ****, and if somebody mess with em, its going to be a problem"...my question is, why do ****** think like that??? what the hell are you gonna do if somebody kills your child??? and whatever you do it aint going to bring your child back...and even if the dont kill your child and you go to confront them, they might end up whipping your *** or killing you....lol...people say some of the dumbest ****...

if somebody kills my child, of course I'd go do something about it. whether I get my *** kicked or get killed, whatever...but its not ending with them killing my kid, and I'm not leaving it up to the courts to handle the murder of a black kid with any priority.

Ima get on my Liam Neeson

From my FB Feed

if somebody kills my child, of course I'd go do something about it. whether I get my *** kicked or get killed, whatever...but its not ending with them killing my kid, and I'm not leaving it up to the courts to handle the murder of a black kid with any priority.

try to prevent it would be the best idea, by moving ur family to a good neighborhood where getting the latest kicks is not the main focus as it is in the lower income areas

From my FB Feed

try to prevent it would be the best idea, by moving ur family to a good neighborhood where getting the latest kicks is not the main focus as it is in the lower income areas

well yeah of course, but unfortunately its not as easy as that for the majority of people in this country. Most people dont have the option of just "moving their family to good neighborhood". That still doesnt give anybody permission to kill or hurt your child for their sneaks

no im not saying its easy. nothing is easy. im just saying that getting ur liam kneeson does not seem like a smart idea. but what do i know

Back
Top Bottom