the thread about nothing...

elpablo why are you so stubborn lol
(McNulty) What the **** did I do? (Mcnulty)
Mcnulty and Sting's accents BLEW my mind. It was mind bottling.
I hate to be the a__hole,but all this Wire talk deserves it own thread.
Reported for edited profanity.
my man 
nthat.gif

My fav. scene from the wire was Freamon and Daniels arguing.

So much emotion.
I think my real favorite character to watch was String.... dude was so strong and feared, yet so weak... Idk how to describe it
Like the sheep in wolf's clothing?
ya exactly, his character actually reminds me a lot of Nucky Thompson from Boardwalk Empire
String wasn't weak. Just thought he was smarter than everyone. Too arrogant.

Smoking alone >>>

Only sometimes though

Never drank by myself though, but i really only drink like 2-3 times a year..

My mind is so blown guys...

It's like.... I'm shocked that being myself is what keeps my girlfriend and I in love...

Most other girls would have been overwhelmed or unappreciative for what I do for her. She's loved every minute, gift, date....everything. Everything I do draws her closer and closer to me....and vice versa.

I'm legit shocked, surprised and grateful to have someone I'm perfectly compatible with.

It's like.... I'm shocked that being myself is what keeps my girlfriend and I in love...

Most other girls would have been overwhelmed or unappreciative for what I do for her. She's loved every minute, gift, date....everything. Everything I do draws her closer and closer to me....and vice versa.

I'm legit shocked, surprised and grateful to have someone I'm perfectly compatible with.
Glad to hear that bro. 

Must be nice.

This is adorable!!!

I know this feeling..... *waits for the break up*, that **** is gonna burn hard.... or when she moves half way across the state, be ready to say good bye. There is no love homie, quicker you figure this out the easier it'll be.

ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure hating black people probably hurts your relationships
the dude hates black folks??

that ain't cool..... 

not him, Championboyz
You still stuck on the past we in the present B.

Keep

Get over it.
Let me be the judge of this....

link me to this post of supposed racism..... 
nerd.gif
I posted it in here a while back.

Last edited:
Not sure what to eat for dinner. Either go work out and eat fast food (Popeyes/BK) , or make something at home. Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom