the thread about nothing...

I'm stuck on starship troopers
mean.gif
same here  then scary movie is on right after... ill be up for a while

St. Vincent is coming to Baltimore in June!! :evil: :D :wow:

Groupie mode [Activated] | Deactivated

I'm gonna make a sign that says 'Marry Me' and put my number on it :smokin

Any NTers still have their Lemar & Dauley gear from back in the day...I still have my 2xl "Spread love It's the.Brooklyn way" tshirt lol...I'm need to shrink that joint asap it's still in good condition

Any NTers still have their Lemar & Dauley gear from back in the day...I still have my 2xl "Spread love It's the.Brooklyn way" tshirt lol...I'm need to shrink that joint asap it's still in good condition

send it this way.

yeah they had some good stuff/ideas, too bad they didnt last. wish i got a black pair of the adidas collab and all of their mike tyson sweats when they were around.

Last edited:

Lolol I still got my "Dont sweat the technique" shirt

Its DS i never had the balls to wear it.. too flashy for me :lol:

Last edited:
Surgery march 28, my bday is March 29 but it's the only way ill miss the least amount of classes since my spring break is April 1 I'll just celebrate my bday a week early

am i invited?

I'm debating between Pasadena or Fullerton

Surgery march 28, my bday is March 29 but it's the only way ill miss the least amount of classes since my spring break is April 1 I'll just celebrate my bday a week early

Ill be 27 on march 28

I better get a PM ************

I'll be 26 I better get a PM :nerd:

Has anyone shipped a package out the last few business days via USPS? Has your tracking information updated?

Shipped out a few items via priority, one that was destined to an adjacent state, and tracking information still hasn't updated since Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom