the thread about nothing...

I don't understand why there isn't like a crack down or something on throwing cigarettes out the window. The filters are not biodegradable and linger forever. It's littering people should be fined for throwing them out the window.

Some dude next to me on the highway today coming to work literally threw it out the window in the lane next to me and hit my window directly. I looked at him in his F-350 as he laughed....he's lucky i am not an a**h*** and called him in for littering.

I WANT AN OTTER.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i imagined that happening in that order with the time sped up

tumblr_minwexLOTp1s41b3po1_500.jpg

mean.gif
 poor spidey
Thank you for ruining Oreos for me forever...

The way I eat Oreos, I'd never see it.
I would have seent it
sick.gif
.But hes about to sue and get that come up so I aint eem mad
Video contains some vulgar language but I swear its worth it. I haven't laughed out loud over a youtube video in a minute but this one got me
roll.gif
Maxim Bady
laugh.gif
. How is he not super YouTube famous yet?
Endless laughter
laugh.gif
roll.gif

aubrey plaza 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Yes. I love her and her weird deadpan humor.
roll.gif

Why aren't all of the emoticons not showing?

Are you using chrome?
yea
Try updating, clearing your cache,(IDK if this actually works), or try this extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reload-image/ocpihcnkaimkkpjjbhalldknjcgkahjh
Same thing is happening to me. Hopefully I remember to do this when I get home
It ain't eem just the tracking. USPS just sucks.
THIS

I took a cold shower last night. Going to try and commit to it

Bryan Cranston was in power rangers.
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Snizard[/td][td]Voice
Episode 1.14: "Foul Play in the Sky"[/td][/tr][tr][td]1993[/td][td]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/td][td]Twinman[/td][td]Voice
Episode 1.38: "A Bad Reflection on You"[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Bryan Cranston was in power rangers.
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1993[/TD]
[TD]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/TD]
[TD]Snizard[/TD]
[TD]Voice

Episode 1.14: "Foul Play in the Sky"[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1993[/TD]
[TD]Mighty Morphin Power Rangers[/TD]
[TD]Twinman[/TD]
[TD]Voice

Episode 1.38: "A Bad Reflection on You"[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Dominic West (McNulty from the Wire) played a random security guard in the movie who turns into Ivan Ooze I believe

It's bothering me badly right now. NT geniuses come through please. This is why Silly Putty shouldn't have been banned. He would know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom