the thread about nothing...

Anywhere I can covnert a youtube video into MP3?

With no sign up, no program download, no bs.

Reps will be given, of course
laugh.gif
http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Reactions: jjs
Getting my shrimp burrito and some fries :smokin got some beer waiting for me at home gonna get my rck on

Usually just lurk but wanted to just get stuff off my chest lately.
Cliffs:
-Friends have been acting like high schoolers, talking behind each other's backs and just been starting a lot of drama :smh: not like them, so i just cut myself off from the group
-One of my ex's called me 2 weekends ago on some marvin's room steez and i'm not sure how i'm feeling about it yet.
-Real worried that I won't find a job in Chi for the summer and i'll be stuck in ohio for another summer :frown:
-The happiest I've been in the past 3 weeks was when Ksteezy won the TSB contest...feelin lightweight depressed.

Carry on....

Thanks guys.

The mighty duck got it for me.

Usually just lurk but wanted to just get stuff off my chest lately.
Cliffs:
-Friends have been acting like high schoolers, talking behind each other's backs and just been starting a lot of drama
mean.gif
not like them, so i just cut myself off from the group
-One of my ex's called me 2 weekends ago on some marvin's room steez and i'm not sure how i'm feeling about it yet.
-Real worried that I won't find a job in Chi for the summer and i'll be stuck in ohio for another summer
frown.gif

-The happiest I've been in the past 3 weeks was when Ksteezy won the TSB contest...feelin lightweight depressed.

Carry on....
It will get better. 
smile.gif

Woo Hoo!!!! Post 1991...my birth year!

Shout out to the TAN Fam and fellow 90's babies/kids/whatever :nthat:

Last edited:
Just had a hot mess burger.
Workers were too busy chatting and I got curly fries instead of normal fries :smokin

that Frank gif :lol: only thing that could make that better is John Mayer also doing the money dance.

need better quality images of John's chain, though.

Back
Top Bottom