the thread about nothing...

if you search "do the harlem shake" on youtube the whole page does it.
laugh.gif

im late?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Telling everyone I know. "CONDE DENDO LIDA, DA, DA, DA"(Yeah thats what I think it says)
Applied for a second job (overnight). Wish me luck TAN fam.
Good luck bro
went to order a fish burrito. got home and took a bite. they gave me carne asada.

indifferent.gif

yeah, im still eating it.
I've never known what carne asada is. Yeah I could ahve googled it, but I never remember too
Hit up shorty like "I'm trying to come through tonight 
happy.gif
" She hit me with the "You don't even know me like that" 

mad.gif
 Now I'm angry 
laugh.gif
You gave no dambs
laugh.gif
I should attempt this. Yolo mode
tumblr_inline_mj0ftd1ash1qmswl1.jpg

tumblr_inline_mj0fuv99AN1qmswl1.jpg

lulz
this is why you dont get love tats kids
roll.gif
Those were real?
mean.gif

Have any of you guys gone downtown on your girlfriends while they slept ?

Last edited:

dat morning glory :smokin they love it.

I tea bag my girl while she's asleep sometimes. if she wakes up I play it off and commence da foreplay like I wasn't just dipping my nuts on her head in between search and destroy games.

I tea bag my girl while she's asleep sometimes. if she wakes up I play it off and commence da foreplay like I wasn't just dipping my nuts on her head in between search and destroy games.

:rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of scuba diving, has anyone tried the cough drop method? :nerd:

When I'm frustrated at work I can't help but think its my own fault for not doing more. Hell, that feeling applies to life in general.

menthol cough drops or tic tacs :nerd:

my girl hit me with the Altoid treatment. gave me RG3 knees immediately.

edit - forgot to throw in, one of the tricks is to blow. not into it, that's dangerous :lol:

blow lightly on the "happy bump" >D with the cough drop/tic tac in your mouth. cooling sensation ftw. works with ice too but you can actually put a piece of ice inside.

Last edited:

menthol cough drops or tic tacs :nerd:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*plays SWV-Weak on the iPod*

laugh.gif
 @ RG3 knees. About to get my r2sctown (Lord I just butchered his name) on and relax with a nice adult beverage while conversing with my TAN fam.

Old navy is so slept on b

this! come at me bros but old navy is great to me atleast...good decent quality and affordable unlike the gap, which is overly expensive and more of the same quality

Last edited:
thinking about committing dat probably wont but thinking about it 
tired.gif

im down bros

I've given it alot of thought at times. A few of the guys in here have had encouraging words for me when I'm down. The best advice that I gave one of my friends earlier, and I need to take it myself....

What you have to remember is that you're allowed to be happy. When you're a good person you tend to put other peoples happiness ahead of your own. STOP THAT. Aside from your children, nobody elses happiness in your life is more important than your own. Before you go out of your way to please somebody else, go do some **** that will make you happy. Actively chase your happiness, everything else will be icing on the cake.

my inbox is always open bro, hit me up. You might even be able to help me out
Thanks for the quote. I needed to read that , ive been doing the same.

Last edited:
dat morning glory
smokin.gif
they love it.

laugh.gif

menthol cough drops or tic tacs
nerd.gif

edit - forgot to throw in, one of the tricks is to blow. not into it, that's dangerous
laugh.gif

blow lightly on the "happy bump"
grin.gif
with the cough drop/tic tac in your mouth. cooling sensation ftw. works with ice too but you can actually put a piece of ice inside.
RG3 knees 
roll.gif

Sounds interesting though 
pimp.gif

Thats the part that worries me...when a cooling sensation becomes a burning sensation..no bueno :lol: :smh:

Anywhere I can covnert a youtube video into MP3?

With no sign up, no program download, no bs.

Reps will be given, of course :lol:

Back
Top Bottom