the thread about nothing...

that anticipation fail..
laugh.gif

Sold a pair of shoes on here, buyer said he got empty box, sent me pics and stuff with the USPS empty box stickers. Didn't have insurance on the package, anything I can do or am I out of $200???

(PayPal already refunded him the money,I provided proof the box wasn't empty and they said they believe but I lose basically)

Usually just lurk but wanted to just get stuff off my chest lately.
Cliffs:
-Friends have been acting like high schoolers, talking behind each other's backs and just been starting a lot of drama
mean.gif
not like them, so i just cut myself off from the group
-One of my ex's called me 2 weekends ago on some marvin's room steez and i'm not sure how i'm feeling about it yet.
-Real worried that I won't find a job in Chi for the summer and i'll be stuck in ohio for another summer
frown.gif

-The happiest I've been in the past 3 weeks was when Ksteezy won the TSB contest...feelin lightweight depressed.

Carry on....
- did what was necessary

- don't really know what marvins room steez is but go with your gut. if you want her back, go for it. if you just wanna beat, do that. if marvins rooms steez means she was on some bs, ignore her.

- find one elsewhere, or find something different to do in ohio

- post in tan more. there are some really cool guys and A cool girl here that'll keep you entertained and can give some good advice

- did what was necessary
- don't really know what marvins room steez is but go with your gut. if you want her back, go for it. if you just wanna beat, do that. if marvins rooms steez means she was on some bs, ignore her.
- find one elsewhere, or find something different to do in ohio
- post in tan more. there are some really cool guys and A cool girl here that'll keep you entertained and can give some good advice

Thanks man. Marvin's room steeze was word to drake, the song where he drunk dials his ex girl. and the only problem with getting out of ohio is that i can stay with my aunt for free in chi all summer or stay at my crib for the summer...i need to live for free so that i can use the money for student loans and all that. finance/international business major if anyone has any plugs :nerd: not above shameless advertising. i'll try to post more. i usually just lurk NT though :\

For those of you who've broke up with your girl (cuz of something YOU did), and was able to patch stuff up, how did you go about it and how long did it take? Uncharted territory for the boy 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom