the thread about nothing...

i sleep with my ipod, i've always wanted to know if you experience trippy dreams as you sleep with music 
alien.gif
I kinda experience weird dream once in a while.In my dream,I'd be trying to change the music but I can't.

^^
laugh.gif

@rob- yo i get dreams like that too. where i'm sleeping and i know i am but i am semi conscious and thinking and trying to do something or wake up but can't but idk if it's a dream or if i'm just weird.

It started raining. The rain drops sound like a small man is right outside my window banging a drum.

...now he's banging it really fast. No ocean

haha, it hasn't rained where i'm at, maybe jeebus has something against you or maybe someone is trying to break in.

SUP NT FAM. I NEED HELP WITH A LEGIT CHECK ON SOME YEEZY 2 .. I JUST POSTED IT IN THE NIKE LC N PRICE CHECK THREAD. PLEASE N THANK YOU.. NEED INPUT ASAP!

MOTHER OF GAWD

I just went tanning in downtown over by all the State Department buildings and whatnot. 

It is the absolute MOTHERLOAD of 30+ babes and MILFS.

I was in heaven.

Was it like a real life boob appreciation thread?
laugh.gif
Just everything I would want out of a career woman..... was there. it was amazing
I don't know why I instantly thought boobs. If I didn't have a girl, I'd be going after 35-45 year old white women for fun. I ain't even gonna deny that
laugh.gif
two of them actually chatted with me for a bit..... but I think they might have thought I was gay 
laugh.gif

They kept asking me to check out the other women with them................ in which I'd just flip it into a compliment to them 
smokin.gif

I thought about trying to time my tanning sesh with their's so I'd bump into them on my way out.... but i thought that would just be too creep

I should go to a doctor and figure out what's wrong with me.

I can never sleep at night and my minds always racing.

Its because you're 25 man and you don't want to play in pain. Its your life.

Last edited:
Is that the bird from regular shows face?
Thats dope. Pretty sure no one I know IRL is on NT
Does anyone else sleep with some music on?
nerd.gif
I used too. I used to think it helped me learn the lyrics faster.
laugh.gif

IDK why I stopped
During the news. "while walking my rabbit, i stumbled upon the burned body"
Props to him. I hate seeing people who own rabbits and dont think they need to exercise and they get super fat. Its sad

I am De-subscribing from every email list i am on.

Everyday there is a new sale of some sort. Like just leave me alone i don't need updates every day 3 times a day

chill out b.
you know you're going to be upset when we have our 5% sale and you dont find out until its too late.

Back
Top Bottom