the thread about nothing...

There's this 32 year old chick in my class who looks like she's in her 20s .
She has two kids.
One that's 2 another one that's 18 whom she has a class with .

Wtf

------
14?
By me and my boys calculations yes.

There's this 32 year old chick in my class who looks like she's in her 20s .
She has two kids.
One that's 2 another one that's 18 whom she has a class with .

Wtf

Don't kick that door in....
I don't want to..........shes married anyways.

I should go to a doctor and figure out what's wrong with me.

I can never sleep at night and my minds always racing.

i have tinnitus so that causes me stress+ insomnia. best solution i found is to take some melatonin. i got the 3mg ones cause i read the 5mg might be too much and can cause morning drowsiness+ headaches.

i have tinnitus in my left ear and i feel like it's gonna drive me crazy somedays. do you know of any ways to calm it down?

i got tinnitus fromon my right side due to my TMJ being on the same side. i had physical therapy for my jaw which sooth things be it was temporary. my suggestion would be to stay away from loud music or sounds that can aggravate it, avoid certain drinks that can also amplify the symptoms. you would know what amplifies it and what doesnt so just keep tabs on what you eat.

have background noise on a decent level is good too for distractions.

Things might fall together....i may have VIP passes to Secrets in Ocean City for st patricks day.

Now anyone who has been there knows....that place is an absolute S- show. I am pretty confident i will get intoxicated and make horrible decisions....can't wait

Things might fall together....i may have VIP passes to Secrets in Ocean City for st patricks day.

Now anyone who has been there knows....that place is an absolute S- show. I am pretty confident i will get intoxicated and make horrible decisions....can't wait

Have a great time
images

*Googles* :nerd:

Brah, is this real life? What kind of mockery of the church? And you know they're pocketing that money too. :smh:

knocked out at three and i just woke up 
mean.gif

i need a job 
tired.gif

Watching Coach Carter as i get ready for work. Amazon Prime ftw. :nthat:

You know that was on BET last night?

Not that I'm condoning such a thing...

You know BET is showing Family Matters right? I was just looking for episodes. I hate BET with a passion, I just happened to be watching it for a bit because I landed on it flipping channels and He Got Game was on. Saw them advertising it.

You know BET is showing Family Matters right? I was just looking for episodes. I hate BET with a passion, I just happened to be watching it for a bit because I landed on it flipping channels and He Got Game was on. Saw them advertising it.

Family Matters????? since when?

Been playing gears for the past few days since ive been sick and staying home. Im slowly getting my skills back. Best 360 game ever made. :pimp:

I used to love Family Matters back in the day. I tried to watch it as an adult..:x

The corn level is too damn high. It is so blatantly obvious the show was originally written with a white family in mind.

Had know idea it was on BET I haven't tuned into that channel in years :lol:

I saw it trendin on Twitter tho. Decided to see if Prime had it for free and they did.

Love Coach Carter...pause :smile:

Didn't realize all the historical events they threw Forest in the middle of when I was kid. Watched it last night and realized its greatness.

Anyone ever dealt with headaches/migranes for a whole week? It's stopped my gym progress.

I've tried everything but it's sticking with me. I'm worried now...

Back
Top Bottom