the thread about nothing...

:pimp:

Unsuited, come back. Come on y'all don't ban her from here if she hasn't seen Forrest Gump. That's not a bannable offense.

Never having seen Thundercats is however :lol:. I'm kidding

My boys wanna go to dinner at this restaurant where the girl that been ducking me works.Jimmies will be RUSTLED.

Not mine. Just looking forward to the look on her face. :lol:

Last edited:
so ive been with this girl for 3 days. she has a boyfriend but i aint eem care, he can kick rocks

her mans at work right now but ima go over and put in some work right quick

Last edited:
My boys wanna go to dinner at this restaurant where the girl that been ducking me works.Jimmies will be RUSTLED.

hopefully no baby bump :nerd:
Nevaaa dattt homie :pimp:

How'd she "play" you?
We were best friends for about 3 years. We smashed caught feelings, she wanted me to wife on the spot I told her not yet (some problems I had to sort out) . Fast forward to new years (this happens between August-Jan) I found out some stuff that
She smashed another dude I know and didn't tell me.(even tho were just fwb she needa disclose that **** if she talking me wifing her up.) I said **** it and let it ride. I told her I was ready to get together (I wasn't clear apparently) and I thought everything was gucci but I noticed she was acting fishy for most of jan.
Come to find out she been talking to some other dude and got with him in the beginning of Feb.Ducking my calls texts, told her let's talk in person she said she doesn't have anything to tell me. Best Friends for 3+ years and you do some grimey **** like that? :smh: that's why you can't trust females.
Anyways she hates my best friend and me now apparently so my other boy (with my help of course) came up with that idea of going to the restaurant tonight. I dont give a ****tt about the P cause lettuce be cereal theres tons of ***** out there and she was beginning to get sloppy looks wise. Its about the friendship and the betrayal. She tried to make herself the victim because she dated my best friend and I wasn't gonna get with her till he signed off on it. (Me and him are cool like that and no p gonna get between us)

Last edited:
so ive been with this girl for 3 days. she has a boyfriend but i aint eem care, he can kick rocks

dont like what i'm hearing, are yall just hanging out or is there more to it?
Eh its whatev IMO. The kid is like 16.... as long as he can handle the BF then its NBD. Do your thing son

^ :rofl: that fan made poster noooooooooooooo. It's not a movie. It's a cartoon from the 80's. Y'al might not feel it like I did. Let me put this in terms some could understand: Thundercats to kids in the 80's::Dragon Ball Z to kids in the 00's. Better?

Haven't seen my gf in 3 days. This is the longest we've been apart since September. Pretty crazy right? I miss her and excited to see her when I get out of work.

I did have a chance to talk to my ex-gf who texted me two days ago. She moved to Australia recently so it was nice to catch up with her.

dont like what i'm hearing, are yall just hanging out or is there more to it?
Eh its whatev IMO. The kid is like 16.... as long as he can handle the BF then its NBD. Do your thing son

:smh: i tried to be funny but u old timers couldnt remember the post above :smh:

that alzheimers is strong

^ :rofl: that fan made poster noooooooooooooo. It's not a movie. It's a cartoon from the 80's. Y'al might not feel it like I did. Let me put this in terms some could understand: Thundercats to kids in the 80's::Dragon Ball Z to kids in the 00's. Better?

Nah son, not better. Were the 90s at?

I originally had the 90's and put 00's lol. I changed it because I thought about my younger brother, he's in you guys age group and I noticed how some talk about Dragon Ball Z being the GOAT. I don't think that it is(it's definitely up there tho, the Japanese version, not the Cartoon network BS). I saw a fight between Piccolo vs. Vegeta in '95 when my friend had the tape and I was like :wow: and I'm not even into anime like that. That battle was :smokin tho

Back
Top Bottom