the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever dealt with headaches/migranes for a whole week? It's stopped my gym progress.

I've tried everything but it's sticking with me. I'm worried now...

Have you been sick recently?

It might be a sinus thing or dehydration.

Yes I got the chills Sunday night. Was battling a semi fever monday. That ended but the headaches have stuck hard till now still :frown:

Didn't realize all the historical events they threw Forest in the middle of when I was kid. Watched it last night and realized its greatness.
are you talking about the movie 'Forest Gump'? if so, I have to watch it. looks like a good movie from clips i've  seen in class

Didn't realize all the historical events they threw Forest in the middle of when I was kid. Watched it last night and realized its greatness.
are you talking about the movie 'Forest Gump'? if so, I have to watch it. looks like a good movie from clips i've  seen in class

OUTSTANDING movie. definitely watch it ASAP!

if you get a chance, read the book. Theres a whole bunch of adventures that he goes on in the book that didnt make the movie...

My man becomes a professional wrestler

wow lol, didn't mean to provoke any type of response, but will probably read the book first since you brought it up solarius.

thanks for the push you guys 
tongue.gif

Yes I got the chills Sunday night. Was battling a semi fever monday. That ended but the headaches have stuck hard till now still :frown:

Any pressure under your eyes or above your eyebrows?

Not unusual pressure. My eyes are tired as hell tho, they keep closing. Even with coffee.

Motrin 800 has helped for periods at a time. But just when I think it's gone it comes
Back :/

Never understood the saying,

"Crab in a barrel" mentality?

Anyone care to explain :nerd:

For someone who's caught crabs it makes sense. The crabs could all escape if they worked together to get out the barrel, but they don't. One will make it's way to the top almost escaping, and a bunch will grab on to him, essentially pulling him down. Compare that to real life. Stupid crabs.

Never understood the saying,

"Crab in a barrel" mentality?

Anyone care to explain :nerd:

Put a bunch of crabs in a barrel, they will try to pull each other down trying to get out and end up in a pot of boiling water, corn, potatoes and dipped in garlic butter.

I used to love Family Matters back in the day. I tried to watch it as an adult..:x

The corn level is too damn high. It is so blatantly obvious the show was originally written with a white family in mind.

Yeah, I look back and be like why did I like this? :lol:

The earlier episodes were definitely better though. I didn't like when they started going crazy with the Stephon Urkel crap and the various characters. I thought that was always corny. I liked when Larenz Tate was the bully and Urkel slapped the **** out of him with a mitten. I look back at that scene now and it's so gangsta. I wanna slap someone with a mitten one day....:lol:

Last edited:
I'm never reading a book before a movie again.

I enjoyed the book and it kills the movie for me. That happen when I read the Road and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Last edited:
Am I the only person that has a mental image of C-Bear rapping from "C-Bear and Jamal" when I hear a Tone Loc song. I know he's the voice but I don't picture him, just a rapping cartoon bear :lol:

They should give Jesus the Abraham Lincoln treatment.

Jesus of Nazareth: Demon Slayer.

:pimp:

The current image of Christ is straight deception at it's finest...

Cesare Borgia was not Christ. 

Thank you Pope Alexander VI.

"Bro these people we're killing look like Jesus...... We gotta get rid of this art lol"

:wow:

pls watch it tonight.

if you get a chance, read the book. Theres a whole bunch of adventures that he goes on in the book that didnt make the movie...

Yeah I was talking about Forest Gump. It was my first time watching it in bout 15 years. 

Will be reading that book....

Yeah I was talking about Forest Gump. It was my first time watching it in bout 15 years. 

Will be reading that book....

definitely, and let me know what you think too!

Back
Top Bottom