the thread about nothing...

I'm talking about the ones you'll unknowingly have later
pimp.gif
ahhhh those tacos....... ...

the ones that are pink in color

wink.gif

Thinking about leaving this chick I've been with for about a year and a half.

Chick goes through my twitter, unfollows the chicks she doesn't like. Goes through Instagram and starts arguments over the girls I follow. Chick says, "it's not about twitter it's the principle behind it. I don't like her so you should respect me enough not to follow her."

She also does a lot of other annoying ****.

She says I don't know how to talk to her, I'm rude, etc.

She's starting to gain weight. I hint at her working out. Like "are you going to the gym today?" She will workout for a week IF that, then stop, yet gets mad at me when I remind her to workout because I don't want her to get fat.

**** is annoying.

Thinking about leaving this chick I've been with for about a year and a half.

Chick goes through my twitter, unfollows the chicks she doesn't like. Goes through Instagram and starts arguments over the girls I follow. Chick says, "it's not about twitter it's the principle behind it. I don't like her so you should respect me enough not to follow her."

She also does a lot of other annoying ****.

She says I don't know how to talk to her, I'm rude, etc.

She's starting to gain weight. I hint at her working out. Like "are you going to the gym today?" She will workout for a week IF that, then stop, yet gets mad at me when I remind her to workout because I don't want her to get fat.

**** is annoying.

you know what to do.

I don't wanna deal with an annoying *** break up. If I leave her, she'll be calling my phone constantly. If I don't pick up, she'll show up at my house and sit there until I come out. She'll come to my job, call my mother saying I did this or that to her, and so on. :lol:

I don't wanna deal with an annoying *** break up. If I leave her, she'll be calling my phone constantly. If I don't pick up, she'll show up at my house and sit there until I come out. She'll come to my job, call my mother saying I did this or that to her, and so on.
laugh.gif
whoa! that a serious problem bruh

I don't wanna deal with an annoying *** break up. If I leave her, she'll be calling my phone constantly. If I don't pick up, she'll show up at my house and sit there until I come out. She'll come to my job, call my mother saying I did this or that to her, and so on. :lol:
let tyrone take care ofit

Looks like you signed up for crazy. Jokes on you :lol:. Post up them pics bruh :lol:

Looks like you signed up for crazy. Jokes on you :lol:. Post up them pics bruh :lol:

listen to him. he is ur grandpa

I don't wanna deal with an annoying *** break up. If I leave her, she'll be calling my phone constantly. If I don't pick up, she'll show up at my house and sit there until I come out. She'll come to my job, call my mother saying I did this or that to her, and so on.
laugh.gif
maybe you both just need a break. 

laying out ground rules might help (for both of you)

Back
Top Bottom