the thread about nothing...

Ignore the ugly ***** what app can do this?

Toy Story 2 came out in 1999? MIND BLOWN. I had no freaking clue. I thought it was like 2003 or 2004. Man I'm getting old :smh:

That first one looks pretty good along with the 7th or 8th one
ohwell.gif

Galaxies for sale at the Goodwill across the street from where I am right now.

$270. I wish I wore a 10. Bout to go look at them in person for dat legit check.
laugh.gif
Goodwill bought to get that Come Up.
speaking of thrift stores, i went to one today and saw pro skater richie jackson. i b*tched out though 
tired.gif
 i didn't talk to him, he was at the women section (see video and you'll understand 
laugh.gif
) according to my mom, apparently his girl smiled and tried telling me something when i was staring at him and thinking out loud asking myself if that was him. his girl though 
nthat.gif

The video did not exlain why he was in the womens section
Seinfeld is brilliant. Especially when you consider the state of the sitcom when it aired and the show's popularity.

It still holds up despite some content being a bit out dated.
Seriously. IF YOU DONT LIKE SEINFELD YOU ARE WIERD
dudes face behind her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Big Bang theory season 1-3 >
fixed. once it turned into a romantic comedy....
mean.gif

Sheldon da trollgawd
smokin.gif
Yeah I dont even watch BBT anymore, every episode is the same now. Penny doe
embarassed.gif

tumblr_mjnozexUbp1ruw1vso1_500.jpg

this cant be legal
frown.gif
mean.gif

tumblr_mjxrxarFA01ru423qo1_400.gif

lulz
Recipe PLZ
Should I feel bad for saying what I said?

This is me trying to convince my best friend to get in my march madness pool. The one who cheats at everything, thinks he knows all, is a cheap *** and generally only does thing his way.

Our group msg convo for those who care
ohwell.gif

Inb4 Big J tells me nobody
frown.gif

now that I read this all, I don't seem petty.... but I just don't get why son won't play
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You have Doo Be Doos number?
im sick of all these ************* rules in here, I just happen to be listening to Cold War Kids, eating some tostitos and guacamole, smoking a bowl, watching How I met Your Mother, wearing some nike dunks and thinking of buying these new balances, while i lounge in my basketball shorts and tank top laughin at the dudes in the dressing better thread all while reminiscing about some yambs, seeing a thread about nationaltruckerdave, thinking about my recent watch purchases, how ridiculous tattoos are, feelin lonely and missing somebody, how awesome lean is and how bad lil waynes music is
roll.gif

I can't find my w2
Can I request another one?
I don't work there anymore btw so I don't know if that matters?
Yeah, call HR they have to send you one
Thinking about leaving this chick I've been with for about a year and a half.

Chick goes through my twitter, unfollows the chicks she doesn't like. Goes through Instagram and starts arguments over the girls I follow. Chick says, "it's not about twitter it's the principle behind it. I don't like her so you should respect me enough not to follow her."

She also does a lot of other annoying ****.

She says I don't know how to talk to her, I'm rude, etc.

She's starting to gain weight. I hint at her working out. Like "are you going to the gym today?" She will workout for a week IF that, then stop, yet gets mad at me when I remind her to workout because I don't want her to get fat.

**** is annoying.
Good Luck bro. Make a thread when it goes down
Happy Birthday to me ...
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom