the thread about nothing...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

tumblr_mjx0wi5R1Z1rdd7heo1_500.jpg

I dont know where you're from, but its still very real

we can only hope that the world our children are raised in is a better place though
Racism will always exist.

It's not a genetic trait,'as long is someone is there to teach it, it's never leaving sadly :smh:

Just trolled licensed to ball in his thread :lol: :lol:
:lol: at racism not existing in the future. Sorry brah but ur not aware

The point I was getting at was that I don't know anybody in their early 20's who are racist. The only reason IMO that racism is still alive today is due to the old hags who are alive and still trying to push it. Eventually they'll die, my generation will become old, and the 20 year olds of today who aren't racist, will have kids and promote equality between all races. I truly believe this will happen,and I see it happening right now. Do you guys know anybody in their 20's who are racist? Think about it.

I dont know where you're from, but its still very real

we can only hope that the world our children are raised in is a better place though
Racism will always exist.

It's not a genetic trait,'as long is someone is there to teach it, it's never leaving sadly :smh:

Just trolled licensed to ball in his thread :lol: :lol:
:lol: at racism not existing in the future. Sorry brah but ur not aware

The point I was getting at was that I don't know anybody in their early 20's who are racist. The only reason IMO that racism is still alive today is due to the old hags who are alive and still trying to push it. Eventually they'll die, my generation will become old, and the 20 year olds of today who aren't racist, will have kids and promote equality between all races. I truly believe this will happen,and I see it happening right now. Do you guys know anybody in their 20's who are racist? Think about it.

I know PLENTY. When I joined the Marines, I heard the N word more times in that first 6 months than I've ever heard in my life. I fought several dudes who called me spook, darky ect. And I've told the story about my roommate plenty of times, who in the first night as my roommate called his mom crying "mom they put my in a room with a black guy!"

so yeah that ***** still out there

I've never been called to jury duty. I want to be called in to jury duty.

Seems like it could be interesting.

I know PLENTY. When I joined the Marines, I heard the N word more times in that first 6 months than I've ever heard in my life. I fought several dudes who called me spook, darky ect. And I've told the story about my roommate plenty of times, who in the first night as my roommate called his mom crying "mom they put my in a room with a black guy!"

Yeah but your experience is not indicative of overall racism because most blacks (correct me if i'm wrong) are not in the military, so that's just a small sample size. In the grand scheme of things, most of this generation are not racist, and statistics support this.

I've never been called to jury duty. I want to be called in to jury duty.

Seems like it could be interesting.
i would think its interesting once you make the jury. they usually give you the cliff notes to the case and ask if youre a racist :lol:

most people say they are just to get out of it :nerd:

Yeah but your experience is not indicative of overall racism because most blacks (correct me if i'm wrong) are not in the military, so that's just a small sample size. In the grand scheme of things, most of this generation are not racist, and statistics support this.

That was people from alllllllllll over the country. And I dont know how small of a sample size we're talking about when my company was 278 people and 5 of us were black.

and if you want to talk about institutional racism, my regiment....which is like 1500 people gave the whole regiment off for MLK Day, except there always has to be 5 people at work (in case something crazy happens). Some how they managed to pick all 5 black people to work MLK Day. 5 out of 1500.

That was people from alllllllllll over the country. And I dont know how small of a sample size we're talking about when my company was 278 people and 5 of us were black.

and if you want to talk about institutional racism, my regiment....which is like 1500 people gave the whole regiment off for MLK Day, except there always has to be 5 people at work (in case something crazy happens). Some how they managed to pick all 5 black people to work MLK Day. 5 out of 1500.

Well damb...

:smh:

I'm sorry :smh:

But

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

****** your whole day.

[hot97] that's racist [hot97]

Did yall know March 30th is National Doctor's Day?

I did not know such a day even existed.

Back
Top Bottom